Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
casillas or canizares???

for euro 2004 who does people think is better to be national team goalkeeper...casillas or canizares????

i love casillas.......he is top 3 goalkeeper in the world but canizares is also very very very good and i never see him make mistake..... canizares is better in air.......better team leader and has much experience....casillas is the best reflexes and best one against one plays and just amazing player and for young boy has much experience too

it is late to change casillas of course and it is not need to change him...but it is just a question !

who you want to be goalkeeper of national team of spain....casillas or canizares????

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
barça said:
Aranzubia;)
yup, we should not forget this nice guy.

the only and the biggest disadvantage from casillas is in the air.
but that is enough to pull him down. we madridistas know this well. :howler: :groan:

i love and prefer canizares more. :)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Real said:
i love and prefer canizares more. :)
I can´t deny my surprise about that! :dazed:

Right now Casillas is better. He proved himself in the WC and has done nothing but improve since then, so I don´t see a reason to change him. :)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Casillas without a doubt. After Ronaldo, he's the one who has won more points for Real Madrid. He's one of the best goalies of the world.

It's true that Cañizares is also a great GK, with a great personality, besides his experience and his importance in the team is big too.

As Barça says, Aranzubía is also a GK to follow.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nooooooooo.... i didnt say that casillas need to be change i just want to see how everybody thinks the goalkeeper of spain should be... that is all !!

casillas is supergoalie really....but i admire santiago too

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
The dream of every coach is having difficulties to choose a player for a position because all of them are good. And that happens in Spain´s gk, any of the 3 will do great, the decission may depend maybe on how strong the defense is, Cañizares is more used to play with a solid defense while Casillas and Aranzubia with weak ones. The experience is another important point but as I said Saez should worry about other positions rather than the gk, the one he chooses (probably Casillas) will do well.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Based on skills, it's Casillas now but I've always liked Cañizares more and was a bit sad when Casillas took his NT place. Although there's no doubt that it's well deserved. Esteban is also very good in my opinion to have taken a first team place from Notario who I had much respect for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts