Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real, Casillas contro il calcio italiano: "Non mi piace: è troppo noioso"
Mer 01 Dic, 1:59 PM

"Il calcio italiano, é troppo noioso. In Spagna é tutto più bello: si fa spettacolo.".

"Italian Fooball is boring. In Spain everything is more beautiful: we entertain". :stuckup:

source Marca

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Truth of a conceited player. This players that talk shite make me laugh, especially when Real Madrid is not really doing "well". Sure you can come back but players should refrain themselves from accusing and making general statesments.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Spanish football is funnier. Especially when Casillas team Real Madrid get's asskicked by Barcelona :D

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Italians play a beautiful brand of football without some of the flash of the their Spanish counterparts. Sometimes our crime is to be too negative but Spain's crime is to be flash without substance. I will chose Italy over Spain any day but that is because I am Italian, he can say what he wants, he can join Cyruff.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
IMO it is not whether it is the truth or not its just the little crap has to say it which annoys me. Anyway he is an over-rated goalie.

Italians hardly play defensive football anymore but if its still boring then its ones opinion and why should I care.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
His opinion...:)

I think only Italy's national team play negative not the actual Serie A teams...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well Gaga I wouldn't call the play of the lesser Serie A teams when they play Milan or Juventus the exciting variety...except for a few teams like Zeman's

But still...

ITalian NT actually played pretty offensive with teh 4-2-3-1..but it failed with Corradi up front

That is why ITaly palyed like shit when Corradi was in, but when Vieri came in in the Bulgaria game the tide chagned.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well Gaga I wouldn't call the play of the lesser Serie A teams when they play Milan or Juventus the exciting variety...except for a few teams like Zeman's

But still...

ITalian NT actually played pretty offensive with teh 4-2-3-1..but it failed with Corradi up front

That is why ITaly palyed like shit when Corradi was in, but when Vieri came in in the Bulgaria game the tide chagned.
Yeah Vieri would balloon his headers and shots over...Corradi couldn't even get a shot off... :sleepy:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Let's see if one of the Italian teams can bore Casillas out of the CL. ;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Spanish players and people only say this because they are scared of Italian teams and players. Thats the only reason. Guillem Baligue a Spanish pundit who works for Sky here in England has recently said that the Italian teams are much more competitive and at this current time better than the Spanish, but again it doesnt mean he is right either, but at least he shws he has an unbiased opinion which I respect. On the contrary I believe Spansh teams play better football, but I think people who criticise another league are just stupid!

Anyway my other point was gonna be that Corradi didnt do much, but neither did Vieri (against Denmark or Sweden) and even against Bulgaria he managed to miss like 5 headers.

Vieri at the moment seems to be regaining form and the advantage of playign Vieri is that he is a big lump of a man who scares defenders.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah does he actually ever watch the games?I want to see him keep in Italy and see the boring goals fly past him.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Deano said:
Vieri at the moment seems to be regaining form and the advantage of playing Vieri is that he is a big lump of a man who scares defenders.
Yeah that much I have to agree. Did anyone see the goal he scored against Juve? I miss that particular Vieri a lot!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts