Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a disgrace... :D At least, this is the way Xtimers rate the goalies. He did it against Serbia, and he does it again... Time for the future, give Cañete a chance. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
canete!? dont you mean valdes!

i still think casillas should be number one, obviously, but perhaps certain people will realise that even spains best keeper makes mistakes....jus like spains number 2 ;)

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
how u know im not talking about reina? class keeper thats made mistakes this season could be pretty much anyone! and btw....casillas' one today was far worse than VVs against osasuna, but not as bad as his second one to villa id agree there

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
so the only question is this....who is the one that didnt make mistakes in this season??? caniiiiiiiizares !!!!

still valdes is the worst :yuck: :yuck:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maximiliano said:
so the only question is this....who is the one that didnt make mistakes in this season??? caniiiiiiiizares !!!!

Hey, someone with me. Screw Casillas, bet for the future, bet for Cañete. :D

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
btw he also did one against Cadiz but was lucky that time

Maximiliano said:

Did one at the Camp Nou that gave us a point. Still the best keeper in Spain by far this season. Palop and Pinto has also been quite good.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Culéd said:
Did one at the Camp Nou that gave us a point. Still the best keeper in Spain by far this season. Palop and Pinto has also been quite good.
You didn't see Valencia's goal yesterday, right? :D Ay, Pinto... :howler:

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Judging on performance Canizares by far. I wouldn't be suprised if he started in the world cup. But anyway Cassillas should start, Canizares should come in during penalties and Reina is third. Who is suggested Valdez??? Why don't we take his back up keeper instead. I'd rather take a bozo like Riesgo to the world cup man.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
as and england fan it amazes me how many goalkeepers spain have in competiton ,that reina won't even get a look in despite a record number of clean sheets at liverpool ....shame he isn't english ,england only have one decent goalkeeper in robinson ,he could do with competition.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
spain also have more sexy women then england :D :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
and mens :D :D

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
valenciaholic said:
This is what barca's keeper should be called: Victor Dumbdez
You must have really stretched yourself with that one. :tongue:

liver bird said:
as and england fan it amazes me how many goalkeepers spain have in competiton ,that reina won't even get a look in despite a record number of clean sheets at liverpool ....shame he isn't english ,england only have one decent goalkeeper in robinson ,he could do with competition.
Wish we still had him. Does he still have Zubi's old gloves that he got when he was 8? :sigh:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts