Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
keegan has hinted that carragher could be in the euro2000 squad~~!!
i think he would really be worth of a spot in the senior squad cos he's been so impressive and been performing very regularly in his matches this season..
remember that last season, he was one of the most performing l'pool players too!! ;)

about matteo,..molby said he is the best english left back right now..
lesaux is out injured
phil neville hardly plays for 1st team..
and forget steve forggatt!!steve guppy is ok
but matteo is in very gd shape !

so it could happen that heskey,owen,gerard,...as well as carragher,redders and matteo could all be in the squad..fowler too if he recovers in time..
so a potential of 7 pool players making it!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
totally agree about matteo, he's one the best left defender in EPL nowadays!!! i always remember his way in attacking from left flank, nice and sharp like a brazilian players.

anyway, it's nice to see many liverpool players play for national team... :)
hope they can make it!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
honestly i don't really like matteo ..but i do agree that i'm impressed with him this season and he's never played any better!!!

i think he's the left back having more assists this season...and he's the one who assisted owen twice in the last game v/s coventry!! ;)

carragher should be in too cos he's so versatile!!1instead of that dumb phillip neville!!!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
if lizarazu come, who would be our first left back? are we gonna waste our young talented players at the bench or gh would make a rotation?
same with babbel's case, who's gonna start as the first?

i hope gh doesn't make a choice by a players' bigname, but the latest condition of the players!

-----------

btw, who is this forum's moderator??? ;)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
about the left back position,...the latest rumours i've heard is that GH is looking for 2!!!!!!
i did say 2!!!

so i think he would buy 2 of these:lizarazu,sergi & thatcher..

but now i think it's quite unlikely.the fact being matteo has been in so splendid form this season..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts