Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, guys me us enviuos:( What are your plans? Are you staying home or going to the Northeast?

I have spent carnaval in Brazil twice. One time I went to the northeast and the other I went to Ribero Preto in the state of Sao Paulo, a good friend of mine is from there and although much quieter than the Northeast, I had a better time.

This year, I will be traveling for work to Peru and Mexico, it won't be fun at all.

Have fun:cool:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
No money, no fun. Spent a lot this summer, now I'm completely broke.

At least there are girls in the city with this problem so I have some hopes to leave my house to see a movie.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I was a "warrior of love"in the streets of Salvador

ZUM ZUM ZUM ZUM BABA, ZUM ZUM BABA, ZUM ZUM BABA

My voice is on 20% of its capacity:eek: :depress:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Hey Ze,
Welcome back dude!I'm glad you made it alive out of this "hell or rather paradise".;) Now you know what that means right? I want pics, fully detailed reports and everything you can man!!!;)

Cheers.;)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
i got no pics dude..... my camera din't work and i din't buy another one. My friends that took lots of pics... but as it was so wild the stuff i always was losing sight of them;)

DIGA QUE VALEU!!;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
I was a "warrior of love"in the streets of Salvador

ZUM ZUM ZUM ZUM BABA, ZUM ZUM BABA, ZUM ZUM BABA

My voice is on 20% of its capacity:eek: :depress:
Proxima estacion... IBIZA! :horny: :heart: :thumbsup: :drunk: :drool: ;) :cool: :D

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Pacha & Space are waiting;) :cool:

Then it is Fortal for the announcement that I officially plan to retire of this life of being a "wanrrior of love" ;)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
btw guys,

visit this page http://tv.terra.com.br/carnaval2004/ultimas/0,,EI3276,00.html

and download the best song of the year Maibe Danda... which is just out of this world, made by the master of all rythms CARLINHOS BROWN

and also check the kissing of all the gorgeous women... no respect, no fear of kissing anyone!!;) :D It's all about "Ser Solteiro em Salvador".... (of being single in Salvador)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Pacha & Space are waiting;) :cool:

Then it is Fortal for the announcement that I officially plan to retire of this life of being a "wanrrior of love" ;)
In bed with Space rules!!! Me and my mates arrived at Space around 09.30 and were clubbing until 13.00...

My favourite is Amnesia. La fiesta de espuma will rock your world! The coolest thing I've ever experienced!

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
and download the best song of the year Maibe Danda... which is just out of this world, made by the master of all rythms CARLINHOS BROWN
Had my own little carneval by putting on that song and then dancing around the computer while it was playing. :D ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts