Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well you may have all the money but I think this guy is great talent and should improve his play even more with a big club. But then again there is a 1:26 chance he would get in the squad (well I'm not quite sure).

Well what are your verdicts on it all???

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Keep him and keep him on loan. He can do something better later.

Crespo and hasselbaink, one of them shld go.. when Abra makes another MEGA buy. Sheva, Ronaldo must be high on the list. Forssell can move back to the bench... he is doing really well.

But if Chelsea can get Totti or aimar type, chances are Joe Cole and Gud might move away.. since Robben is in. Duff is too good to be sold IMO. (especially not to red devils)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Its unlikely that any proven strikers will be sold this year other than Trez, and Chelsea doesnt need that style of player.

Im not even sure how much playing time CC gets right now...so little news about him.

Forsell should be in our top 3 next year. If we didnt own him Im sure we would try to buy him hah. :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Keep him.. he's awesome.

6'4.. with great feet and an ability to finish.

Next year he's on loan again at Charlton as part of the Parker deal. Let him improve some more and if he keeps ity up he'll come back (Just look at Forssell).
Ranieri thinks him and Forssell can bcome world class, which I agree.. they will be superstars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts