Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

21/03/2010 | 19:15 | SIC
Estádio do Algarve

Just 3 days after the decisive match in Marseille, we'll travel to Algarve in order to face Porto for the League Cup final. I guess the importance of this cup will vary depending on how successful we are against the french.​

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Wonder what line up JJ put?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Probably something like we did against Sporting and still beat them 1-4. We can always bring a couple of starters in later on :D
Yes, I am sure you'll be able to do that. Just bring on the same ref and the same stewards and it's in the bag. ;)

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Yes, I am sure you'll be able to do that. Just bring on the same ref and the same stewards and it's in the bag. ;)
I'd rather have a ref that actually calls rough fouls and would have called the clear penalty that Cebolla committed. Who knows, we might get lucky and get the same ref you had against Guimares, this way we can "break the ice" with an offiside goal like your team did:howler:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just like the game against Sporting in the same competition, Kardec and Éder Luís should start today instead of Cardozo and Saviola. JJ should also field Rúben Amorim who didn't play in Marseille. Those should be the major changes for today, I believe.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Let's veat Porto with the b squad.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
YEEEEEEEEEEESSS! Viva Benfica! Primeiro Trofeu! Two to go! :star:
What a magnificent goal by Carlos Martins! I knew he would score from there, he has a golden foot! :proud:

I'm a bit worried about some of the Porto supporters, though. And I'm not only talking about throwing seats (which is very poor) but also about the incidents in Alcácer do Sal. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts