Xtratime Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I would not respond to such an unknown player. Who is this guy?" the Brazil star fumed.

"It would have been different if they had come from Oliver Kahn, Stefan Effenberg and or Giovane Elber - but this guy has not won anything yet. Salihamidzic must know that we all deserve respect as professionals. His wrods will only encourage us for the second leg.

"I am sure we will win at the Bernabeu because we are really focused on that from now on. We don't care what people may say because we are capable of taking this result and scoring one more goal."

Salihamidzic had wound up Real before their second leg by blasting the Spaniards' performance in the defeat in Germany.

"Real were nice to watch - a back-heel here and another trick there - but it was not effective and when we increased the pressure, they got afraid and they nearly crapped their pants," he said.

What an idiot. If he really doesn't know who Hasan is, he gotta has severe memory problems.

·
Premium Member
17,668 Posts
Forget about RC, he sucks, we all know it, we all once again saw it. He will be showed in the second leg aswell, but still he won't admit he sucks nor will the Real Madrid fans, so just forget it... :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
For all I care, Carloser can call Salihamidzic an unknown or whatever he likes. (Maybe Brazzo's name has too many syllables for the dimwit Carloser to remember? :D )

It is exactly because we have "unknowns" like Brazzo who are technically sound, fight like hell, never give up, and always play for the TEAM, instead of "superstars" like R. Carlos who don't know an opponent is good even when they stare one in the face, that we beat Real 6 times out of 7 encounters over these 3 seasons. :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Roberto Carlos is really funny!

Today I read a statement of Carlos in german media, he made right after the match, and he said that Hasan is one of the best players of the world in his position!!!!!!!!

He was just sad and angry because he heard the things Brazzo said about Real.

All Bayern players are Superstars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not only the amount, crazy spanish or italian teams spend for players that make them superstars. Hitzfeld and the other Bayern members know how to invest smartly in players like Pizarro, Elber, Scholl, Salihamidzic, Kahn, Lizarazu, Kuffour, Hargreaves. All these players were bought for a bargain, now their estimated value is unbelievable high. Many big spending italian, spanish or english teams want them, but won't get them!

Scholl, Pizarro were wanted by Real
Elber, Kuffour, Salihamidzic were wanted by AS Roma
Lizarazu by Manchester
Kahn is wanted by every team. Buffon did cost 50 mil euro, imagine the value of Kahn. Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, Real Madrid are bitches they have the best players of the world, but when Florentin Perez where buying the best players of the world he forgot three things:
1. Club´s financial status (even though now they are in the clear thanks for Madrid city, but when Rayo ask´s for financial help no!!! nothing)
2. Team spirit and the dressing room atmosphere
3. Combination of the team!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hahahaha!

kristian1199 said:
Yes, Real Madrid are bitches they have the best players of the world, but when Florentin Perez where buying the best players of the world he forgot three things:
1. Club´s financial status (even though now they are in the clear thanks for Madrid city, but when Rayo ask´s for financial help no!!! nothing)
2. Team spirit and the dressing room atmosphere
3. Combination of the team!!!
1. We have a lot of money. Btw we sold the former training ground sited in the main street of Madrid by an amount of 480.000.000 Euro, we don't need financial help because we sold a valuable property in the center of the capital city of Spain, Rayo haven't nothing for sale and of course they obviously need financial help.
2. Team spirit defeat Bayern, in one match where Bavarian players can't touch the ball three consecutive times... Dressing room is beutiful and well equipped :D :D ;)
3. We have a lot of combinations, so much that we was the Champion 8 TIMES!... and will be 9 this season.

You haven't respect: Bitches is very ugly word for a bambino like you... I will call your mom to tell her what you did!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Bayern lose two of three

Rafo said:
It's just getting offensive, the Real players' statements. Especially Carloser and Feego. Direspective *******s. They call a team's game that has kicked theri ass 6 times simple. Hilarious shiit.
yeah! you won some battles but lost the war two times of three, 2000 and 2002, Who kick the ass more strongly?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Salihamidzic...

Rafo said:
Even if you had kicked our ass so badly(which you didn't, it's just a small difference), your players must've behaved, just like Salihamidzic must've done.
He can watch on TV our 9th cup, enjoy it!

·
Registered
10,139 Posts
The fact that the guy´s proud about that pathetic "Ciudad Deportiva"-deal, where the government saved their sorry white asses for the 100th time, actually tells a lot.

·
Premium Member
17,668 Posts
MxPx said:
The fact that the guy´s proud about that pathetic "Ciudad Deportiva"-deal, where the government saved their sorry white asses for the 100th time, actually tells a lot.
Yeah, I wanted to say something similar, but it was so obvious I didn't need to :D...

·
Registered
931 Posts
You are bored

MxPx said:
It's legal money and I can't find pathetic 480.000.000 Euro, if you can, could you please transfer me your money?

Government wasn't in the deal, because it's the Comunidad de Madrid and the council who sign the deal, and of course they don't pay anything, because we sold the Ciudad Deportiva to three investors who haven't nothing in common with the government, council and the Comunidad de Madrid, I'm sorry but I'm sure you can find with your whole imagination another excuse.
;) :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
10,139 Posts
Government, city council, doesn´t matter really.
Fact is that every other team would have been forced to relegate, but not Real Madrid. Just in time for your centenary you got way too much money for your old training ground and bought a new one for way too few money.
Some may call that favourism.

I am sure you find that move brilliant though, heck, you probably find it brilliant to post the same smile five times in a row.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Les Corts

MxPx said:
Government, city council, doesn´t matter really.
Fact is that every other team would have been forced to relegate, but not Real Madrid. Just in time for your centenary you got way too much money for your old training ground and bought a new one for way too few money.
Some may call that favourism.

I am sure you find that move brilliant though, heck, you probably find it brilliant to post the same smile five times in a row.
Do you remember the deal with Franco to sale Les Corts? Some may call that fascism.

No matter, 480.000.000 is brilliant, IMO you are jealous because Gaspart can't do anything brilliant except ridicule, ridi-culé in his case. BTW Ciudad Deportiva is in the main street of Madrid, so it's price it's the market value, and of course the buyers are real state companies and banks not the council or the government, I'm sorry if you can't sold somthing similar but you have financial help from TV3 (the TV ruled by the catalan government) what is bankrupt and financed by taxes, What do you think RCD Espanyol fans are feeling each time his taxes help Gaspart to sign spensive useless players? Perhaps they think something brilliant about his mother.

RCD Espanyol exist! please Mr. Jordi Pujol help them!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.