Registered
12,056 Posts
Holy ****! :eek:

EPL is getting ridiculously strong.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
El Blanco Pele said:
I am happy for the Hammers, but I seriously hope that they don't get whisked off to Chelsea next season.
It's clearly a way for Chelsea to get the player to england, to secure permits etc, and to get them premiership experience, before "buying" the players, from themselves, with themselves as their agents, next season...

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
wow, was truley shocked when this was the first thing I saw on Sky Sports.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Marc said:
Holy ****! :eek:

EPL is getting ridiculously strong.
Nothing new here, with the latest corruption scandal the EPL seems to be the most competitive league in Europe anyway. But amazing deals, really...

Tevez, Mascherano, Reo Coker, Benayoun and they still have Ashton waiting to return from injury. What an amazing team. They should really aim for big things now.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
omg....

OH SHIT!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

That is all. :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Raanan said:
Nothing new here, with the latest corruption scandal the EPL seems to be the most competitive league in Europe anyway. But amazing deals, really...

Tevez, Mascherano, Reo Coker, Benayoun and they still have Ashton waiting to return from injury. What an amazing team. They should really aim for big things now.
like winning the Carling Cup. :hopefull:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
My favourite :shades:

David Cross said:
See what Pardew did, he made Jol think that we were only interested in Malbranque, we were going to get him on the cheap. So Jol obviously getting desperate thought 'I am having some of that' nabbed Steed from under Pardews nose. Jol got all smug, only for Pardew to pull these 2 gems outta the hat.

Now if only Jol had been patient he could have signed 2 world class players easily
We love you Pardew we do :shades:

1 - 20 of 253 Posts