Xtratime Community banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
Can simply become our new Makelele :thumbsup:
Makelele was our backbone for 3 seasons;Casemiro has a long way to go,until he can even be in the same sentence with Makelele!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Ladies and gentleman. I give you the best defensive midfielder in the world. MotM of the yesterdays final with a yuge margin and a potential legend of our club.

Zidane has calmed him down, he steped back from making rash tackles and yesterday he played like a 33 year old multiple world cup winner, at the age of 24.

I am extremly happy I can finally say goodbye to this guy:

and start enjoying this one:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Come back when Biscut can deal out long range passes like Casemiro. You think the Biscut is good. I give you a player that is both the Biscut in defence and Xabi in offence and a small Modrič in the final third of the pitch.

·
Administrator
52,352 Posts
Only in Real can a some months of steady good starting gig as DM immediately make you best DM in the world.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I wouldn't call him the best in the world but the kid is vital to our team and his potential is huge.

If he continues on this path he will be a big,big player in the future.

·
Nº Socio; 504515
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Wheter he is the best or not but surely he is balancing us and simeone was right about him . He made the difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Casimero is not the best in the world, but added a lot to our team. Smart move on zidane's end.
I'm sure Perez will sell him this summer and bring an attacking midfielder.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
While it was wild speculation back then, I think he is indeed the best player in the world in his position.

3rd best player in La Liga according to whoscored(only the usuals Messi and Ronaldo ahead of him)
4th most tackles per games from the top 5 leagues
Player with most tackles per game in the entire UCL campaign

Only other candidate is Kante. Wich one will be Makelele's true heir?

101 - 111 of 111 Posts