Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Carlo never trusted Caesmiro last season, the move to porto was fantastic to him i'd take him over both Illara and khedira easily. It was a mistake preffering them over him tbh.

A move was just what he needed. He needed to go somewhere else with less pressure so he can get used to the European style. I believe he's doing much better now, and right now, I'd take him over those 2.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Casemiro is a very unintelligent midfielder. He's the polar opposite of Kroos, and even though I don't rate him that high as a DM.. he's better than Casemiro as a DM based on intelligence alone. This is why Carlo didn't rate him. Khedira and Illarra are very intelligent midfielders.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Official: Real Madrid exercises the buy back clause for Casemiro.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
excellent move. much better player then Khedira will ever be. I understand the need to get him regular play time, but we should have kept him this year.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Casemiro have been bought back, and will wear the #14 in the upcoming season.
What do people think about it?

To me, I'm super happy he's back. Always wanted him here, and he will be a very decent backup to Kroos and Luka in the midfield.

·
DECIMATING
898 Posts
Watched quite a few Porto games last season (because of Brahimi , lol) and Cademiro impressed me with his confidence

Glade we got him back

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Casemiro is simply getting the job done.

Think he deserve a starting spot, especially in tough away games.

Great player indeed I'm sure Dunga will call him to the NT very soon.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

Totally agree, he is doing a great job and i love his attitude:thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
You're right. He did what he was supposed to do. He realized all tactical tasks which were set by our coach. He supplied vital balance between an attack and a defense. Taking account of Benitez's work and his requirements, Casemiro might appear in a starting line-up for longer time, especially during away games with strong rivals when we mainly focus on a defense and playing counter-attack.

·
DECIMATING
898 Posts
Casemiro is a very unintelligent midfielder. He's the polar opposite of Kroos, and even though I don't rate him that high as a DM.. he's better than Casemiro as a DM based on intelligence alone. This is why Carlo didn't rate him. Khedira and Illarra are very intelligent midfielders.
crofl crofl crofl

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

Glad its finally happening:thumbsup:

81 - 100 of 111 Posts