Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant belive why real never plays with 3 defenders if you look at the game against man. utd. it was brilliant. and play carlos and salgado as attacking wingers because i think thay have no defensive qualities, they are much stronger in the attacking play.

------------------

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
And drop Macca and Savio??? or do you mean play Macca in the middle floating, drop Savio and stick Anelka up front. What do you mean??

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The guys new, so be nice to him ;) Anyway the idea isn't all that stupid, but call me conservative - I say stick with 4-4-2! :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'm not being nasty I just don't understand if he means play the same team as we did versus Man U or drop Savio, or drop Savio and Macca etc.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I know. We can't drop Savio, he is MY FAVORITE!!! I'm really happy del bosque likes him, because if you recall there was this moment last year that he said he wanted to leave Real because the fuc*er Toshack wasn't giving him enough playing time. I'm so happy that's all resolved and he's playing on a regular basis for Real Madrid CF. And remember, he will recieve a spainsh passport at the end of next season!!!!!

GO SAVIO!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
But is Del Bosque's patience wearing thin. Savio has been substituted in the last 5 games but that may be an injury or testing Baljic. I'm afraid that all it will take is a good performance from Baljic until del Bosque seriously considers droping Savio.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
We need to test Baljic sooner or later so why not now!? when Savio is on crap form. I have no worries about him being dropped thouh as I know Savio is simply the best left winger in the world and sooner or later he will return to that form...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I can't wait until Savio, Macca, Mori and Raul are all on top form. Then we will have the best attacking line up in the world.
The subs would be Bajlic, Jarni, Anelka, Geremi and Congo who would get in most sides as well. We have a great future ppl.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
This topic is ridiculous. Carlos and Salgado in the defence is great! They do have defensive qualities too (but mostly they attack).
Having those two small,techniqual,fast and glorious wingers gives us more room for creative players!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
About the first post, you are defintly right about the 3 defenders. Redondo, Helguera, Guti and sometimes even macca can be defensive (all real midfielders are 'allround but with some emphasis on these guys) so we would`nt be loosing all of our attacking midfield. Helguera showed in the man u game that he can be just as good a defender as a midfielder. Remember, it`s just a position they are given. Salgado and roberto are technacilly defenders, but you could`nt tell the difference if they were midfielders!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
The Dane, your last post, explain it.Maybe iam wrong but arnt Macca and Savio.....Midfielders?

And if you are a true Dane, i would like to discuss the Sweden match with you (0-1).I live i sweden and would like to know what the danish press wrote about the match.

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Macca can play in the middle very effectively, Savio????? not so much so. Macca is brilliant defensively but I disagree that Salgado can defend. He does not have the positional sense that a right back should.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
IMO Salgado is the best right back right now on earth. BUt that is more due to the fact that there is an overall lack of quality players in this position :( Still I think you underestimate him pool. I mean everyone knows he's better attacking then defending, but he's still great. But one thing that's wierd is how he runs. Are his legs that short? ;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
He's great but not at defending. Of course this is magnified by the fact that he currently has two dumb asses in the centre of his defence. he needs to be covered and Macca does this but sometimes it worries me. When we had a good central defender (Hierro)then he was great.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
So we're back to square one - the central defenders need to be changed. I wonder though...Ivan Campo we all know is a moron, but when we play Hierro and Karanka, both quality players it should be solved and it isn't! It has something to do with our midfield(back to my old opinion :))

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
When Julio is back, should we put him as a starter then?
I don't know when you said it is a good idea to play Carlos and Sagaldo as midfielder, is it kind of crowded in our midfield then? To stay on 4-4-2 is best!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Sorry, but to tell you the truth I have more hopes concerned with Julio's future then his current form, because to be hoinest he's been miserable so far this year. I mean when he played at the start of the season, he didn't impress, onstead he dissapointed, but like I said, he's young and we have to stick with him, but for the time being - on the bench. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts