Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's one keeper i wouldn't mind having back at the san siro with us,Not given much of a chance in his earlier stint with us.and now out of favour at Chelsea it would be a perfect chance to bring him back.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
As what? #2 behind Dida? Dont think he want to switch to a club where he wont get first team action. I think he is the same age as our Brazilian, so he would hardly be a solution for the future either.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Abbiati is better.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Cudicini is mainly good but he makes at least five real howlers a season, why do you think Cech plays every game ? Cech is no great but he is better than Carlo.

he is getting old as well so he would add nothing,

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Is Ambrosio better? ;)

·
63,337 Posts
JKris said:
I don't agree, I think Cudicini is clearly better.
Abbiati is crap though, most keepers are better than him, Cudicini is just above average.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Abbiati is crap though, most keepers are better than him, Cudicini is just above average.
Even Ambrosio?

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Even Ambrosio?
what is this ? the crap Italian goalkeepers convention now ? I hope no-one mentions Buffon as it will seem well out of place to have him here. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what is this ? the crap Italian goalkeepers convention now ? I hope no-one mentions Buffon as it will seem well out of place to have him here. ;)
Well I saw Ambrosio only twice last year, and in all fairness he wasn't that bad :undecide:

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Well I saw Ambrosio only twice last year, and in all fairness he wasn't that bad :undecide:
you should watch someone more than twice before judging them, after all you only watched Lehmann a few times and he turned out to have the greatest season any keeper has ever had in England. :pp

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you should watch someone more than twice before judging them, after all you only watched Lehmann a few times and he turned out to have the greatest season any keeper has ever had in England. :pp
Not true :stuckup: I still have in my eyes Lehman's spectacular performances in last years CL QF ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Not true :stuckup: I still have in my eyes Lehman's spectacular performances in last years CL QF ;)
yeah , he made a few great saves, but is his main contribution was the undefeated championship, something that no goalkeeper on Earth has achieved in almost 150 years of top flight football in England. :proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yeah , he made a few great saves, but is his main contribution was the undefeated championship, something that no goalkeeper on Earth has achieved in almost 150 years of top flight football in England. :proud:
I've already told you this one: "Arsenal's record should count double" ;)

P.S. Anyway, back to Ambrosio. Is he good? :undecide:

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
I've already told you this one: "Arsenal's record should count double" ;)

P.S. Anyway, back to Ambrosio. Is he good? :undecide:
no that was that weirdo on the TV you watch, we've already dismissed his outlandish ideas. ;)

Ambrosio is suppose to be crap, i've seen him a few times and he was sort of on/off, the fact that Chelsea don't use him ever would suggest Mourinho don't fancy him.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no that was that weirdo on the TV you watch, we've already dismissed his outlandish ideas. ;)

Let me just have a final say on the Legend :star: He has a HUGE reputation over here ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Let me just have a final say on the Legend :star: He has a HUGE reputation over here ;)
well so did Bryan Robson over here before he started making his oulandish views public. :nono:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think Cuda is not a bad keeper at all,And at Chelsea done quite well for himself.

·
Registered
869 Posts
it is said Abbiati will go away this summer

peruzzi, cudicini, cavallero to replace him as 2nd

1 - 20 of 23 Posts