Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He arrived sunday in Brazil, and was presented to the club yesterday with a big party.

Seems to be happy and his marriage with us seems to have started reallly well.

Can't wait for the new season to start and we see Carlitos shining in Pacaembu every weekend!! :shades: :kiss: :drunk:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Brazil is a difficult place for argies, just like Argentina is to the brazilians.

But an in-form Tevez will shine in Brazil for sure.

IMO Tevez physical strengh and skills will suit fine the brazilian league. Specially because of his strengh.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
i wish himn well though still not very agreeable about this move..I am anxious though to see him perform well in Brazil or anywhere for that matter..

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Batigold,

Actually some argies have done a good job in the past.... specially Doval in the 70's, Fillol in the 80's and Sorin.

If he starts scoring goals, he will be a very big hit for us. The fans will love him. Everybody is anxious to see him start playing and lifting Corinthians up!:)

If he fails, he will have lots of trouble, cause the pressure will be immense from the fans!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Yes many argies were great, add Sastre, Ramos Delgado, Perfumo, but they all go in a very good moment and Carlitos is far from his best level, and as you said the pressure will be inmense and is going only for the money and running from media..to fall in the same media. In fact with the lack of 10 in actuall Brazilian League, even a half Romagnoli of nowadays, or an Aimar will be make more impact, but I guess that as usuall many strikers/forwards will appear in Brazil...

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Btw, does anyone know what number he'll wear?

I wish him the best as I strongly believe he will do something good there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts