Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on behalf of the Portuguese forum I would like to apolgise for Bulletproof's idiotic comments. Those comments in no way reflect the opinions of Portuguese people towards turks. I know you and me have not seen eye-to-eye about football before...but I think that we can agree that insulting race and nationality is not only immature but stupid.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Marcoa did you erase the whole Portugal in the semi-finals" thread???

Cause if you did I have to leave my message again....

:D :D GO PORTUGAL :D :D

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no I didn't...I got home late last night (great night with my little babe from the Acores) and took a look at Xtratime when i saw those stupid comments. I made a vow to take care of them this morning but lo and behold they are gone.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Well said, Marcoa. Like I tried telling Bulletproof, you can hate a team but don't get personal. He was way oer the line. What's his status? It's a shame he's a Sporting fan, but if he can't control himself then maybe he should be banned. I'm not one for banning, but he's totally insulting. He's our John Rocker.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
I agree such a beautiful thread, filled with such ugly comments. We went from Portugal is doing great, to a bunch of insults. I am tired of the people, who have nothing positive to say and insult others for no reason.

Soccer, soccer…this is why we’re here. Futebol…

FORCA PORTUGAL

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he's not banned.

S

·
0 Posts
Guys he really is not as bad as he seems I've known him for a while and he told me about this place and portuguesesoccer.com and how cool this site is and how everyone is friendly in here. But Wow Bulletproof you must of really ticked some people off!!!! They are calling you the John Rocker of the forum,you must have really funked this up bad!!! Anyone hear from him???

[Edited by Soprano on 28-06-2000 at 07:58]

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Marcoa, I checked out your portugal team site and it's very well done, chief! Keep it up!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Everyone, i am really sorry also about everything. i didnt mean to offend anyone. I might have been a pain in the ass but whatever i talked about was just about FOOTBALL but nothing else.:)

I dont really mind if he is banned or not but i just wanted poeple to understand that racism should not be accepted at all. His comments were not very friendly and i REALLY DONT THINK AT ALL THAT IT REFLECTS the opinions of ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM.

THANK YOU MARCOA, DAEONE,LADYEAGLE AND ALL OTHER PORTUGESE FANS. I AM HOPING YOU GO TO THE FINAL AND GET TH9IS CUP.
ATLEAST WE CAN SAY WE GOT ELIMINATED BY THE CAMPIONE!!!!:):):):):):(hehe...

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Yeah… right answer.
Carlito at the right hand corner representing Turkey VS bulletproof at the left hand corner representing Portugal .…

I hope no one was kicked out…sometimes people just need to relax a little.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Carlito, you were fine. I think Bulletproof took offense to the fact you came to our forum and tried to belittle Portugal's effort in the game and the victory itself. Of course, the way he went about it was totally unexceptable. I don't want to see the guy banned, but I defintiely don't want some loose cannon who curses at anyone who offers a differing opinion. The purpose of Xtratime is to discuss football, support your team and have good conversation. It is not for wages verbals battles against other teams/countries etc.. It is possible to passionately support your team without acting like an a.s.s.hole.

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah I spoke to bullet today(He actually called me when I was online and screwed me all up)...He said he regrets saying what he did about the guys country but that he got abadoned by his own countrymen. I told him what do you expect talking about the guy's country like that of course he's gonna get pissed off! You guys don't have to worry about him flying off the handle anymore because he said he'd never come back. Carlito, As far as bullet being a racist that is untrue,I've known him a long time and he is not that he just used the wrong choice of words! Anyway he told me to tell all of you friends of foes: VIVA PORTUGAL...VIVA PORTUGAL! But this was before we lost!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
There's nothing wrong with screwing up provided you learn something from the experience. To me, that's all this is. Bullet screwed up, but it doesn't have to be the end. I hope he comes back. I admire his passion and love for Sporting and Portugal. I just had issues with how he chose to express himself. Tell him i said so if you like. We need all the Sporting fans we can get.

S

·
0 Posts
I'll see what I can do! But now he's in New York City I think he'll be back Monday!!! That's cool though Daeone I'll tell him what you said!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Good enough, Soprano. Welcome to the forum. It's always good to hear from another fan of the Grean and White!!!

S

·
0 Posts
You can never have to many SCP supporters! Have you ever been to Avalade in Lisbon to see a game daeone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts