Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just how good is he? Galatasaray is after him, I don't have any good feelings about him and Fluminense allegedly wants €7m for him, which is a lot for an unproven, 25-year old player...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Good player, especially when attacking. Not the fastest comeback do the defense you see here, so you'll need cover for the lb but technically he's a good player. IMO better than the hyped André Santos.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone seen him some more this season? He's continuously linked with us, still.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Good offensively, bad defensively.

But these types when they go to europe coaches uses them as AM or Wingers. So not worth it.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His signing will be announced soon. What's so special about him that my club has been wanting to sign him for several months? And ignored other options like Clichy, Mathieu or Kolarov :confused:

What's worse, his wages are gonna be €2.5m per season...What kind of money Fluminense have??? Are they rich corrupted ****s who spoil their players? Or they just milked us???

What system does Fluminense play? Would he be able to succeed in 4-3-1-2 diamond formation (with 1 forward who tracks back, and other one who doesn't, with one CAM who doesn't and with 2 CMs who have good defensive work-rate and one DM)???

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How is his aerial game? He's just 175cm, 68kg.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
His signing will be announced soon. What's so special about him that my club has been wanting to sign him for several months? And ignored other options like Clichy, Mathieu or Kolarov :confused:
He's very good offensively. He's like Andre Santos. Since AS played in turkey you may paint Carlinhos in your imagination better using andré santos as a benchmark.

Santos was a better scorer than him, but Carlinhos is a better passer. Santos would infiltrate in a diagonal line to get into the box and carlinhos would go straight to the end of the field to get a good angle to pass the ball.

Carlinhos have a better tactical awareness than AS and thus is better defensively than Santos. I don't know the players you mentioned so I can't compare him to them, tho.

What's worse, his wages are gonna be €2.5m per season...What kind of money Fluminense have??? Are they rich corrupted ****s who spoil their players? Or they just milked us???
Brazilian football is paying a shitload to its players. Fluminense have a sponsor that acts like little Abramovich. Anyways, you can't get cheap players from the big clubs in brazil anymore. So it's always a risk.

How much is Gala paying Fluminense?

What system does Fluminense play? Would he be able to succeed in 4-3-1-2 diamond formation (with 1 forward who tracks back, and other one who doesn't, with one CAM who doesn't and with 2 CMs who have good defensive work-rate and one DM)???
Fluminense plays in a 4231 formation with the wingers helping the defense, so Carlinhos and the former right back can go forward and do their things.

If he'll succeed? Not sure. Depends on his willingness to adapt and your coach willingness to help him adapt to the new system. I think he'll play well, but you never know...

I personally would like him on my team, we have a shitty left back tho.

Oh, but not with his wages. Far overpriced.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info! Gala is paying €4.4m to the club.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Seems like a perfect transfer for Turkish super league. He's like an upgraded version of Riera who is also faster. I'm sure he'll do well in Turkey, but it's the European games that worries me. Is he any good against big opponents or in big games?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts