Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Derby need extra time at home to beat Lincoln.....oh boy :D

a win is a win though and Ellington gets the hattrick.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
A win is a win ?

HAHAHA

You boys seriously are the laughing stock of football.

Would love to get you next round, show you some proper football.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
This is a surprise win in any circumstances for Derby, our league cup record is abysmal at the best of times, even when we've had a good team we've alwas seemed to lose to someone like brentford in the cups.

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Preston away in the cup is next after this poor performance against S'hampton. Can't see Derby advancing any further, usually making the second round is an accomplishment itself :eek:

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Derby actually winning approaching halftime at Deepdale :eek: :D

Green with a goal, he has been a good signing so far, one of the few positives

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Derby hold on to win 1:0 away against Preston and will go further in the cup. First time I remember in a while they made it this far in the Carling Cup, I know a few years ago they had a decent run in the FA Cup.

Europe here we come!! :pp

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
woooooooooooooooooooooo :howler:

Another goal for Green is a good thing though, looks adecent player we just need to find someone to play alongside him, maybe Addison, good to see an academy player get agame...for once.

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Derby County will play Brighton next round as they knocked out Manchester City today 2:2 and they went on to win pn penalty kicks.

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
today is the match against Brighton, tough match and not sure if a cup run is something Derby need distracting them at the moment with playoffs being somewhat of a realistic target and the squad being thin and affected by injuries....though wouldn't mind winning :D

0:0 in the 20th minute so far

·
Registered
69,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Derby with an emphatic 4:1 away victory in Brighton! Villa scores a hattrick and he is on good form, should start more in the league

hope for a Premiership side next round

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
The draw was made a while back, this game was delayed by a few weeks, we have Leeds at home next tuesday, which to be honest is better than Premiership :)

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
IF YOU HATE LEEDS UTD HAVE A GOOOOO :D

Havent decided if im going yet to be honest, but I think we'll beat you providing we play our first team.

People forgot our team is championship quality and with our first team now probably worth over £15 million, youre gunna have a job to beat us I reckon.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I've gotta work :(
We're seriously struggling with injuries, which is worrying, if claude davis has to play we'lkl probably lose.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Im really not sure about whether im going tomorrow... I went to the Northampton game on friday after just returning from America, im still not sleeping properly. Ive then got the Huddersfield game on Saturday after going to Lee Evans and out on friday night.

My wallet is gunna get used more than a bad cliche this week.

So ill decide on the day, lift there if I want it and tickets readily available.

Also theyve gone on general sale, we have a members club to get rid of the trouble makers, so i expect trouble tomorrow.

Providing we play our first team, I reckon we can have you 2-0.

Shame youre not going Jimbo though.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
hah you've gone general sale we've gone cash on the turnstiles, recipe for disaster. Leeds is the game that brings out the trouble makers for us, even (alot) moreso than Forest.

No Albrechtsen or Leacock :(

So Connolly, Nyatanga, coco the clown and Stewart make up the back 4 and Connolly is the only one i'd call half decent, so we're bound to concede and we're still lacking the firepoewer to score 2 or 3, so its a bit worrying, we'll see how it goes though.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
i've bet on a leeds win, so i just hope it isnt a draw haha

also had a leeds, wigan watford treble which could make me rich lol

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
I dont know how I feel.. Nervous really as this means a lot to us.

I think its a lot closer than you make out Jimbo, as im not so confident now.

Didnt end up going, woke up at 3.. so the radio will do.

Come on Leeds!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts