Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worthy of a thread here in world soccer... alex's head is on the line.. he confirmed!

Match started... Giggs and Rooney in midfield ? :D
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gosh wigan's keeper just had a hamstring injury it seems.... @ 3rd minute

Luck must be with Sir alex
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rooney hit the \post!!!!! :googly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,200 Posts
The world must salute the Carling Cup Champs, kiss my ass. :D :D

And vinsea your Chelsea boys celebrated it like a world cup last season so you can't say shit. :finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
Red Bed said:
The world must salute the Carling Cup Champs, kiss my ass. :D :D

And vinsea your Chelsea boys celebrated it like a world cup last season so you can't say shit. :finger:
The 'piss cup' was labelled by Jern. Ask him about it. :rolleyes:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Ambis said:
The most important thing in all of this is that Wigan get a place in the UEFA Cup next year :D
how worrying is that ? :scared:

they have shown today that they are far from ready from playing at even UEFA Cup level.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
how worrying is that ? :scared:

they have shown today that they are far from ready from playing at even UEFA Cup level.
Erm.. anyone still remember how did they manage to get into final? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
how worrying is that ? :scared:

they have shown today that they are far from ready from playing at even UEFA Cup level.
They can't be much worse then Everton though.

BTW I was under the impression that the EFA rules said something about the 7th ranked team in the league taking United's UEFA Cup spot and not the Carling Cup finalist, anyone knows for sure?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,119 Posts
Why is the game played in Wales? was this a cup where all the UK teams played? i dont know much about this cup and what it means....
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Ambis said:
Why is the game played in Wales? was this a cup where all the UK teams played? i dont know much about this cup and what it means....
It's played there because Wembley isn't built, this cup is just for the teams in the English League which includes a few teams from Wales as well.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top