Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does he still play for Arsenal. On Championship Manager he has the best potential abilty which means he could easy become the best on the game.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
He does, and he's now a fully-fledged member of Arsenal's first team squad.

Last season, he made his Arsenal debut against Man Utd in the 4-0 Worthington Cup win.

H

·
0 Posts
Right now,i think he should go on loan to maybe Coventry or a club in the 1st division before he can challenge for a 1st team place.Remember Ashley Cole?He went to Crystal Palace on loan and the next season he took Silvinho's place at left back.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
He is still at Arsenal.

He does have good potential, the thing is on Championship Manager his position is Forward (Right) ...

He is actually a striker, I think, and he needs to spend some time in the gym to bulk up a bit.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Hernan Crespo said:
Right now,i think he should go on loan to maybe Coventry or a club in the 1st division before he can challenge for a 1st team place.
There's nothing wrong with Second Division football! :mad: :sob:

H

·
0 Posts
He will not improve much there as the standard is very low and the 2nd division teams will not be willing to pay his wages.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Hernan Crespo said:
He will not improve much there as the standard is very low and the 2nd division teams will not be willing to pay his wages.
this is absolute sh!t :mad: Tranmere, Huddersfield, Barnsly, QPR all can aford his wages :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Colchester could offer to pay his wages, and lodge him, etc, in exchange for 5% of any future transfers. That way, if he retires, and Colchester lose money, it will be their own fault for failing to develop him as a player. Just trying to be optimistic, Whizz...

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
We can not aford to lose money :mad: I dont realy no much about Itonga and I would rather see Barrett, Pennant.... In a Colu shirt next season :D

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
At least you know that Pennant and Barrett won't disappoint - they have a proven track record in the Nationwide League. Pennant was a revelation at Watford, and Barrett was Crewe's best player (except Dean Ashton).

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I have watch Barrett from the stands and he is a class act :D Last season towards the end, Pennant was scoring loads of goals for Watford.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Carlin Itonga is a big potential but I doubt he will get into the Arsenal A-team on regular basis...
But as you say, he should go on a loan for atleast three months next season so he get some first team football experience...that's what he needs at this stage of his career.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts