Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not confirmed yet

The deal that everybody thought had been round for some times now, seems not to be happening........

As it is mentioned on Italian radio, Cragnotti doesnt have the plan to pay the amount of money for the young goalie from Uruguay (17 billions Italian lira, if I am not mistaken).....This is bad news, if it will be true....
He is/was a great prospect for Lazio!!

And as mentioned here some days ago, now Juve is willing to pay the money Danubio (his recent club) is asking....

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I called him, but I got Massimo instead of Sergio, he said the following:

''The goalkeeper isnt that important..once we will have Nesta and Cannavaro together in the defense.
And with Crespo and Lopez, if we will take some goals against us, it isnt that important, they will score more!'' :D

I just hope that Carini is one of us!

D

·
0 Posts
This is a big mistake. I thought he won't come because his agent wants him for Juventus, but now I hear Cragnotti won't pay for him??? Well he payed $16M for Peruzzi who has 3 good years left, and he can't pay $8M for best young keeper in the world (behind Casillas, of course).I'm dissapointed.If he goes to Juve surely he will torment us for many years to come.
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The best young keeper in the world after Casillas? ever heard of Abbiati and Frey? :)

D

·
0 Posts
Amo, I'm talking about keepers who are still not complete players, who are very young and are not formed yet. Abbiati and Frey are already big names in Italy, they are 1st choices for Milan and Inter.Maybe I made a mistake by putting Casillas 'cause he's 1st choice for Madrid and already a Spain international.And Abbiati is not that young. He's older than Buffon, I think.
My point was that any of above mentioned keepers would cost $20-30M.Carini still doesn't have a name yet so he's pretty cheap and as a Lazio fan I want Lazio to get him.All clear? :)
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Of course clear,he is a vewry good yong goallie but I'm not aware of any goallie who is not established and we have ever heqard his name.Carini is a starter at Uruguay so an esteblished international :)

Joking.I understand your point... :)

J

·
0 Posts
Not cool, Malcolm_Z. Not cool at all. Juve will not invest in players that they can't use, and they will not invest in players just to screw Lazio. That would be stupid and a waste of money. But if Juve happen to go after the same player that Lazio does, so be it...may the club with the most appealing offer prevail.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Well, sorry Lazio fans, but he has joined Juve and Juve are loaning him out to Verona. Thats a fact from the Juve website. Is he really that good?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Plz Malcolm_Z dont come to our forum and PISS US OFF :mad:
And yes hes a big prospect!! I've known him since copa america 99 and he was the best keeper along with Dida, he has been the number 1 since!! He is the only thing that has been saving Urugay from the attacks!! Eg vs Brazil he did about 10 good saves!!

I really hope he comes to Lazio, otherwise we will have to settle with Concetti!!

FORZALAZIO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts