Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on the Juve official website in the newspaper section that Uraguyans Carini(keeper) and Pablo Garcia have joined the clubs training thing and are off to Verona and Reggina on loan. Now, i thought Carini was at Lazio, unless i read wrong. Here it is anywayz:

"Tuttosport meanwhile headline with "Vieri wanted Juve." The ‘revelation’ coming from Christian's younger brother, Max. In the meantime two young Uruguayan internationals have arrived at the club. The two young South Americans, Carini and Pablo Garcia will go on loan for a season: the goalkeeper is off to Verona, while the midfielder is off to Reggina."

Are they any good, if so, Juve must have the best youth in the world. We have everyone.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
As always...:( TuttoSports informations should be read carefully.
It's correct that Pablo Garcis is 95% certain to agree with us (including the loan move).
The details will be concluded at a meeting monday the 24th.
On the same day juve will negotaite for Carini. I can give no percentages on tht one as lazio are apparently still keen on him, but for the moment it seems that Juve has the upper hand.

I don't know anything about Garcia's skill. He was apparently a stand out with Atletico Madrid's B side in the second Liga, but that hardly proves anything.
Carini on the other hand is Uruguay's senior goalkeeper and performed MASSIVELY when Uruguay got the unexpected draw at Brazil recently.
He will propably be a good substitu for Rampulla next season (even know I guess), but he's to be seen as a long term replacement for Van der Sar.

Either way it seems Juve is building a Uruguay connexion parallel to Lazio's Argentinian one.
We have also aquired an option for 17 year old teenage sensation Hugo Peralta who is similar in skill level to that of Tomas Guzman (Paraguay).
Maradona said after seing him in a youth game that he was eventually going to be better than him (how often have we heard that ?)

But remember: This wont be official before monday (at best).

Ciao.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i think we don`t need Carini because we have a good gk from sweden and i want to know Pablo Garcia is he good enough to play with Juventus ? and thanks
:)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well Kuwait; Rampulla is approaching 38 now and Isaksson is no way near good enough to replace him.
D'Amico was the goalie for most of the Primavera teams matches last season, and he actually got to play in serie A as well when Rampulla got injured while Van Der Sar was out suspended.
Isaksson has talent- no doubt- but he's only 18 and technically he's not good enough yet.
If this is the last year of Rampulla, we'll need a back-up keeper from outside next season- be it Carini or someone else.

Ciao.

·
Registered
574 Posts
How about hot shots like Javier Saviola??:) :)
What about the South American Cryuff-Pablo Aimar??:D
Anyone heard of Juan Pablo Angel?? I heard Lazio was interested but after getting Crespo they dropped him.
There are tons of quality players from South America......Juve should go shopping there next season since we can be said to be a little short of Latin flavour.;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This will sound unbeliavable good (to me).

PARMA HAS AN OPTION ON JUAN PABLO ANGEL

There,I wanted to say this "Parma has an option on____" to Juve fans for a long time.You always say that so now I feel good. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts