Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show TV's website is reporting that John Carew's suspension has been reduced from three games to one. Since he was out of the game against Galatasaray, he will be able to suit up against Genclerbirligi in the make-up game this Wednesday.

Here's the link to the original article:
Original article

·
*the drum drum*
42,920 Posts
And I bet the only reason it was left at one game was because he already missed it :rollani: :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Medyanin gazi buraya kadar yetti. :rollani:

I am totally against this fining based on the TV-pictures since i definetly dont trust individuals like Sansar and Doberman. They show what they want to show and they discuss what they want to discuss. It gives them too much power at the end. End this...If the observator have seen Ok, fine him, give him 7 months, hell 7 years if that makes you feel better. But don`t base it on unclear pictures or on what asses like doberman says... :yuck:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Yasko, most of the top leagues now base punishment through TV evidence. The EPL is a prime example of this with several players facing red card punishment even though they 'got away with it' during the game. I think it's high time Turkiye adopted this too as we witness more and more cases of 'foul play'. If we had this, Rigobert Song would face a ban for his kung kick on Veysel, Alex would have a suspension for his late challenge on the Sebat player, etc etc....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
My impression is that players get bans depending on the media outcry. Take Carew for example, the observator wrote him in his report based on Maraton and Erman. He even gave the wrong minute 86th instead of 82nd like Maraton implied.

There are lots of game going in the leage, not only the games of the big four. They dont get the same attention. Instead the FA should put in more observators in league games so its easier for them to "catch" these kind of behaviour. People like Doberman and Sansar does´nt deserve to have this kind of power. At the end they are working for a commersial TV station that obviously have its own economic concerns.....

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Isnt this the second time the TFF has gone back and changed a suspension to Carew?
...and BJK is always getting robbed by the referee committee :rollani:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I thought Carew got a one game suspension for slapping PVH and taunting him before he took the penalty kick, only to have it overturned later that week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts