Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Italian currently works as a commentator on a radio station in Milan (Berlusconi TV)

On Soriano -

Have already been set in motion negotiations between Juan Soler and Vincent Soriano. And ironically Carboni on this sale. "The president can not return. Buy I do not know how many shares. Anyway, the banks are always the best and you can ask any one can give you credit," joked.

On Koeman -

"I think that has to be the next season to start from scratch. Course, the next season will be a consideration. For a soccer player and a coach, it is easier to start from scratch. Would be a mistake. And, The contract has also would get crazy now, after six months. Must be calm, patience, knowing endure what can happen from the outside. few calling for the head, others want to continue. club is the first have to give confidence to be moderate in this regard. is a coach who has to give him confidence. would be a mistake to think that it no longer applies to the Valencia, given the situation that has found him.
In addition, he understood the radical decisions taken Koeman from landing, leaving the team to Canizares, Albelda and Angulo. "He came in a very complicated situation. A few controversies and changes in the club. Was found in a computer revolution and has had to cope," justified.

On Albelda -

However, he was convinced that Albelda has been a victim of its own agents. "In the case of David, is a very good guy, but I still believe that around you is not the best, and I am thinking of the representatives. I have seen that have led him where he had led. It is a shame that this guy has lost the confidence of Valencia, and that he is Valencia. is very ugly to be remembered as the captain who led the club to the judge, "said the Italian, who wanted to launch a council of La Pobla Llarga. "If Albelda, I ask forgiveness, but also leave the environment because it is carrying a bad place for me," he added.

On Hildebrand -

Carboni was responsible for the recruitment and not Hildebrand denies this. After discarding Canizares, the German has taken over the goal blanquinegra, but brilliant performances alternating with blunders. It generates doubts and are already beginning to barajarse substitutes for the next season, as is the case with Kameni. "Calculating that what fichamos not cost us a harsh and international Goalkeeper good ... there are very few. If you look around the world, Casillas and Buffon. The rest are good goalkeepers, but none of these two party is a crack. So any goalkeeper who sheet will be good times and bad. is very difficult, "he said.
The Italian believes that Hildebrand was found with several adversities. "He has always been on a tightrope. Since has had enough trouble with another colleague who was there, Canizares. They had a lot of rivalry, not spoken. At least one did not speak. Is not easy. Next One winning the German league, the German selection, and find so many problems. need a little more quiet, "added Carboni would be happy to return to Valencia. "I think anyone would like to work in Valencia and I am no different. Therefore I would also like," he concluded.
----------------------------
the only interviews i read is that by Carboni, often interesting, i believe him, mainly in Albelda case

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Carboni Leads Valencia Takeover Bid

Former Valencia player and sporting director Amedeo Carboni is the public face for a group of investors who intend to take over the club in the summer.

A group of British investors are preparing an offer to buy Juan Soler's stake in Valencia at the end of the season in order to launch a takeover bid, and have enlisted Carboni as their front-man due to his links with the club.

Carboni has been looking into the possibility of investing in Valencia ever since he was fired from his role as sporting director last summer, and having spent nine years at the Mestalla as a player, clearly has an attachment to the club that he does not want to relinquish.

If the group are successful in their attempts to take control of Valencia, then Carboni could be reinstated to his former position, or even made executive president, according to a report on the Valencia radio station Cadena SER.

They would be prepared to take control of the 70,000 shares currently owned by Soler, a holding that currently represents 35% of the total share allocation - the highest of any single investor.

In addition, they would also assume responsibility for the club's debt, which currently stands at €300million-plus.

If a deal is to be done, it will not be until the end of the current season, with Soler also thought to be keen to ensure that the group is committed to already announced projects, such as building a new stadium for the club and developing the Sport City of Porxinos.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
Its already out in English?I though this was a rumour & wrote it in the rumour section.

Although I like the idea of Carboni back,not too sure about the British investors though.Don't know who they are or how deep their pockets are.But kets see....

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Even though I liked Soler (because of the way he funded us) aside from some of his decisions like firing Carboni, I'm all for the Italian having some sort of influence in the club again. He's clearly ambitious as we've seen before and he knows football very well. The fcuker knows how to buy quality without spending so much as in the likes of Mata, Alexis and Morientes, so in that aspect he'd be perfect since we don't have a lot to spend.

About the investors, I'm not too sure. Are they here to help us or to exploit us? At least under Soler we never had to worry about cash and he was only one individual. With the investors, everyone would have their own ideas so that may create chaos.

But I'm all for Carboni being in charge of sporting affairs again. He clearly cares about the club and he's someone to trust.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
We need DIC.

The arabs would invest in the team (they will exploit us but we will be better off in the long run).

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
yeah in a group of investors,each one would be looking for their profits and hence may be here for a short term in which they would initially buy a lot of players and hire a high profile coach etc...
and generally these guys aren't the most patient guys and really dont care much about the club and hence may leave once things don't go according to plan , leaving us in a bigger debt and in shit load of trouble.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
yea but with Carboni in charge we can be assured things will go smooth and not like the Liverpool shit.

·
anti-epl
2,076 Posts
He's just a dummy.Hes not investing.Theres nothing in his hands if the investors do something.

I would rather have a localite taking over than an foreigner...with the exception maybe for those rich sheiks taking over and pumping millions..:lick:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
If they're English something like 20m pounds?

If they're Arab, expect 10 digits:pp
Let's hope Suazo19 can convince his father to buy the club.:D

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Fcuk no, last thing we need is his son telling him to buy Suazo's and other fcuked up players.
:D
I mean, with no one taking over.
without selling any player I think 20m euros (no CL football) max.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Wouldn't take that rumour too serious

·
Registered
786 Posts
We don't need to spend much, we just need four players. Two fullbacks, a defender and a goalee. 30ME tops, and if we sell Caneira, Helguera, Reguiero, Albelda, Angulo, Canizares, Navarro etc, we can easily get 15-20ME.
and a striker to replace villa
or just put mata to play as cs?

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
and a striker to replace villa
or just put mata to play as cs?
Villa doesn't need replacing until he's gone. Last time I checked he was still here ;)

But incase he's gone of course, then we'd need two strikers considering the Zigic rumours too.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
so any chance he is coming back???

also is it true the sporting director has also got the sack

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Yes Ruiz got the sack.

He spent so much and we got nothing in return, NOTHING. (bar Banega:D)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts