Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent reports have been claiming that Milan could be making a move for Brescia young hot striker Andrea Caracciolo.With Milan to release either both or one of Tomasson and/or Crespo it seems a good idea with Caracciolo.Brescia want 10 million Euros and IMO I think it's a fair deal.With Chelsea wanting around 10 million for Crespo who is 29 years of age but does have a history of Injury problems.
Milan could concentrate on Gilardino and Cracciolo to partner Sheva and Pippo for Milan's quartet of strikers for next season.Crespo has settled in quite well at Milan and does have valuable experience is no certainty,JDT looks a very likely departure more than Crespo so it will be interesting to see what happens.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Sign Caraccioli and offer him to Parma on loan as a part of the deal to bring Gilardino to Milan. Everyone would benefit from this move. Caracciolo would get a moral boost. Gilardino would get what he deserves, Milan would get the next big italian striker and Parma would get a decent replacement.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree Verdi :thumbsup: ,I'd be more than happy with that at least Caracciolo gets to play regularly and not sit on the bench.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
VERDI said:
Sign Caraccioli and offer him to Parma on loan as a part of the deal to bring Gilardino to Milan. Everyone would benefit from this move. Caracciolo would get a moral boost. Gilardino would get what he deserves, Milan would get the next big italian striker and Parma would get a decent replacement.

the reports that i've read suggest exactly that. seems highly likely to me.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It's a no brainer. To keep Caracciolo at Milan would be to ruin him. Just look at Ventola and that kid you had, (Boriello?)...

Big clubs are only for the brighest of talents. Not the guy who needs to develop further...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts