Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I enjoyed it.

Get a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the second half as much though.

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
Capello did atleast a good thing in subbing out the clueless loser Olivera and taking in our own little hero,Zala.

Wow,another offside call by the freaking ruskies,but a correct one for once.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
outtttttttttt :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
He's doing the best he can with what little quality he has to work with. Being eliminated by Liverpool is not the biggest shock of our season - it how we're tied with a vastly superior Milan team.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Mikey said:
He's doing the best he can with what little quality he has to work with. Being eliminated by Liverpool is not the biggest shock of our season - it how we're tied with a vastly superior Milan team.
What a ridiculous statement.If you watch the Premiership,you would realise that Liverpool are not even in the top 4 clubs in England.The fact is that Juve have some old players who lack the hunger for success.The Thurams,Cannavaros,Nedved,DP,they are all in decline.As for Crapello,when he brought on Pessotto for Montero,he was still being cautious as opposed to taking a risk.

·
Administrator
53,261 Posts
He didnt have any other player to sub in(offensive one).And whoever who comes in against Montero is an upgrade.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
ROMA 10 said:
What a ridiculous statement.If you watch the Premiership,you would realise that Liverpool are not even in the top 4 clubs in England.The fact is that Juve have some old players who lack the hunger for success.The Thurams,Cannavaros,Nedved,DP,they are all in decline.As for Crapello,when he brought on Pessotto for Montero,he was still being cautious as opposed to taking a risk.

:groan:

Yes I do watch the Premiership, and enough to know that Liverpool gave Chelsea, easliy the best team in England 2 very close games that could've gone either way, maybe they weren't spectacular enough for you tonight, but they're not a bad team.

Who else was Capello to bring on? Juve are serverely crippled by lack of quality replacements.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Also Mikey you could add Inter, Seriously results aside there is no way Juve are stronger than a full strengh Inter.

Anyway Im sure Juve will bring in some younger faces in the summer, It will be interesting to see who...

·
Registered
47,019 Posts
Faisal said:
Also Mikey you could add Inter, Seriously results aside there is no way Juve are stronger than a full strengh Inter.
Well, inverting the coaches could indeed invert the results, but this is Fantasy Football... the Triade would hardly get a coach like Mancini.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Faisal said:

Anyway Im sure Juve will bring in some younger faces in the summer, It will be interesting to see who...
Exactly.What one Juve player could walk into the Milan team.Apart from Zambrotta,there is no-one.I used to think Buffon,but how could anyone bench Dida on his present form.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
dida had just 2 good years while buffon sisnce 2000 was gr8, + buffon was and will be the only GK that took the MVP back in 2002-2003

not cuz dida is on good form means he will bench buffon!

dida has blunders like uruguay vs brazil 1-1, the olivera shot that led to the forlan goal ;)

ofcourse buffon cant be benched ffs!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Buffon has had his fair share of mistakes to but otherwise has been outstanding,Do you think this could've been a case where Juve didn'y pay enough respect to Liverpool and maybe were a tad over confident?

·
Professional Pirate
7,109 Posts
you mean to tell me liverpool had nobody to subb in...lets not forget that they have even worse injury troubles then juve does...cant believe benitez subbed in cisse i thought it was too early but hey he needs to get back into match fitness!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts