Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on Yahoo France Football that Picasso (Cantona) will be making his comeback in the UK football!
Indeed he will be play a game with the French Beach Volley National Team trying to capture the European title in Richmond (in London's suburbs) against England's Beach Volley National team in which players like Bruce Grobelaar the former Liverpool clown keeper plus John Barnes the other great Reds. The game will be held on Saturday where an expected 4000 thousand crowd will attending to the game!

Allez Canto!
Allez Les Bleus!

Here's the URL: http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/000713/6/i1yk.html

G

·
Have you guys read his statement about England national team in Euro as the best in the world??!
It really make me sick!! :(
Is he stupid or what??
No wonder he never played at serie-a!!
And about his never watching french league?? Maybe because he had no teve in her house... :D

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I read from the paper that Cantona said that he wants to take over Alex Ferguson in managing Man - U.Is this a joke or what?:)

Hey Febry do I know you? ;p

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
That's a joke!!
Cantona is a kind of too agressive man, he wouldn't be able to manage MU young-arrogant players!!
Maybe David O'Leary or Steve Bruce will replace Ferguson!

GABRIEL, it's nice to see you here!! :D
And who is this febry?? our friend form milanmania??!

G

·
I hope for Manure's sake that Cantona never becomes coach.

I'll bet he'll include the kung-fu kick tactic or something in his system.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
If he want to put that tactic into his system, I'll support him to be Manure's next coach!!! :eek::D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts