Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But after the purchase of Leandro and Nuno the man, we now have troubles over who to play from start :) Leandro, Nuno, Chiesa or Pedja.. It all depends whether Terim will use two or three strikers.
Chiesa was flying at the end of last season, so he should definately play. Nuno is a sure starter as well, as he will hopefully connect well with Rui's passes.
So if we use a two striker system those are the guys to go with. Leandro can replace Nuno in the Uefa cup while he serves out his ban.
Dont know about three strikers, as most attackers usually feel uncomfortable with it. I remember Terim saying he would use three or something. If we go with three I would like to see someone like Morfeo up there, that can receive the ball and add creativity to the attack, taking some pressure of Rui... Leandro will be a sub, and about Pedja, if he isnt moved back into midfield or something I dont see him getting much action.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
And all I can say is congrats to la viola for a wonderful buy. Nuno Robiero Gomes (you see, Gomes is NOT his real name, it's a name he borrowed from his hero) paired with Rui Costa....WOW!! It's going to be fun watching Fiorentina this season!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Yes,good for u guys!Gomes is really great at Euro2000!!He and Rui Costa could be a perfect pair!Good luck!

Forza Inter!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts