Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paolo Cannavaro has revealed Parma faces a mass exodus in the summer unless the club's ownership wrangle isn't resolved.
The defender said: "Clearly you cannot plan for your future when you play for club like Parma.

"I am not alone in experiencing this. All the players of Parma talk about their futures. No-one knows where they stand.

"I would be the first to say I would stay if the club had a serious plan. But we're still waiting for something concrete."

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Of course. And this is why everything is POINTLESS if we don't get a new owner.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Logical.
That Sanz :frustrat: question costed us to much time. It;s time we raise our hands on Bondi, who BTW gets 32 M Euros for working 2 years in Parmalat. Who the feck will pay 27 M EURO for this team?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What about public sale auction of FC Parma?

·
Registered
866 Posts
simplicio is already tipped for milan, aussie duo after WC certainly will raise their noses, yep baby parma by all means will grace 06/07 season...

·
Registered
589 Posts
fenyesk said:
What about public sale auction of FC Parma?

I'm agree with you in the matter of public sale auction, because in this way the people who are interested in buying the club make an offer and whose offer is the biggest will get the club.
It is simple but hard to be done :) !!
Anyway if until the next season we won't have an owner surely we will be relegated by FIGC being unable to present economical guarantees and one of our best player will leave letting us in a big hole!!
As Cannavaro said his future wouldn't be enough safe in Parma and this situation would determine him to leave and surely others would do similar to him.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
If it wasn't for the World Cup he wouldn't be leaving us for a better club. He hasn't played well enough to do that.

But since he's always much better for the NT than Parma, there's a good chance if he puts in some good games at the WC he could be picked up by a bigger Italian club. Especially if he keeps scoring goals this year. If he can get up to 7-8 it would be great for him (I think he's on 4 now)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Absolutely true Dredg, a great performance in the World Cup will make everyone forget about how badly Parma has done this year!

Could be his saviour... along with a few more goals. :hopefull:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
He seems to only be as good as the team he's in. When we were 5th placed Parma he was definately good enough for us, and was actually something like the 2nd or 3rd top scoring midfielder in all of Serie A that year (03/04). But as we've been shitter the last 2 seasons, he's blended right in and has subsequently dropped in form. Whereas guys like Marchionni, Gilardino etc stood out even more than they did in previous years, he's always just been "good enough" for the team.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
the season you talk of he scored 8 Serie A goals and indeed he done well. it says smth that Bresciano doesn't even start every game for this Parma side, and he hopes of a move to Milan, Inter of Juventus?

he's a decent Serie A player yes, but not good enough to compete at the top three sides.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Unfortunately this is not news. Good players, with very few exceptions, have allways left Parma this century. :(

Sanz should be dragged by his balls thru the streets of Parma for what he did to you...

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Crociati said:
Its time we raise our hands on Bondi, who BTW gets 32 M Euros for working 2 years in Parmalat. Who the feck will pay 27 M EURO for this team?
I cant believe my eyes :eek: Did you say Bondi is being paid 32 million to turn Parmalat around.

If this is true, I am stunned :dazed:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts