Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From milanmania, what many of the Italian newspapers seems to say today.

Andy1899 said:
Cannavaro could end-up at Milan on loan, with a buy option. Galliani & the Tanzi family have agreed a price of 25 million Euro's, that Milan will pay by installments over 4 years. Besides the money, Parma will get Donati who is wanted by Arrigo Sacchi.

This idea was organized by Arrigo Sacchi & Ariedo Braida. Apparently, both have agreed to formulate a new relationship between the clubs, regarding transfer dealings.

By loaning Cannavaro, Parma would save the expense of paying Cannavaro's wages, which are around 5 million per season. Ancelotti is a great admirer of Cannavaro, and Milan would have no problem inserting him into the squad. (Associated Italian Press)

Forza Milan
An deal I would welcome... altough I am an admirer of Donati and hope we only give 50% of him.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
A loan deal. I am not very for it. But the buy option makes me optimistic. We Need to bolster our defence. and a 4 yr installment doesn't look bad either. :) Lets wait and watch. There is more than that catches the eye.

Ciao

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Give the the whole DONATI!

The kid hasnt played, and with seedorf now we dont need him.

And hey we loaned Laursen and now he is ours. DO the same with Canna.

JUST GET ME CANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lav

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Well,

I just read in two different sites that Milan are considering to sell Rui Costa in order to raise the cash needed for Canna. Would you like that?

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
This is looking very promising.

The official Milan site claimed that Juventus didn't want Cannavaro anymore and we were basically the only club left. We also seem to have a good relationship with Parma (Sacchi especially) and we look to have struck a good agreement for both clubs.

I'm excited!

:D

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
This is simply great.

Nesta is most probably staying in Lazio hence won't be going to either Juve and Inter while we are getting Canna. :) ;)

Donati has quite a bright prospect with Milan, but considering the packed midfield we have and the probability he won't be playing too many matches, well, I'd let him go for Canna. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
What would be better than us getting Canna and Nesta staying at Lazio,If we can get Cannavaro then I hope we get Iuliano as well.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MR MEAZZA said:
What would be better than us getting Canna and Nesta staying at Lazio,If we can get Cannavaro then I hope we get Iuliano as well.
? explain!

Why would we need another central defender when we just bought one and already have an full complement? If it where an left sided player it had been one thing...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Ok I used the wrong player.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
The deal is not dead.

Parma needs to get rid off Cannavaro and they will definately get rid of him. Galliani has expressed interest in him and Juventus have told that they cannot afford Cannavaro and are no longer interested. We are really the only club left that want him and will get him.

You have to have faith in the power of Berlusconi!

:D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
What is the age of Canna ?:confused: Is he 27 or 28 ?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
He's 29 so it's about time we get him.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Than after this season his market value is going to fall sharply. That is why Parma have to sell him. then again its easier said than done. It all boils down to Canna's decision. Does he accept the salary cap or not? Hope he does.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The wages of cannavaro will be the biggest problem,But also Sacchi came out today and said he's staying well if you believe him of course.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
To tell the truth I agree 100% I cannot see Cannavaro arriving at Milan I knew this was all to good to be true.:depress:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts