Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I doubt that he has signed anything... Parma market man, Fedele, dismissed the Cannavaro rumour officially last week.

·
International
6,519 Posts
GEESH malcolm, you just heard a noise around your ears. That were just Flies taking SH!T on ur brain (never founded)!
THAT'S WHAT U 're HEARIN'

And yes, cannavaro should join us next season !

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Don't bother. sslazio11 is just a typical Lazio fan... :)

C

·
0 Posts
Yes it's great that lazio will get some more italians next season.It's good to have international stars but the team is
has to have at least 6 italian starters

·
International
6,519 Posts
Verdi, so you tell me:

How woul'd you react if some Shi!eyes takes sh!t on ur Parma ? He thinks he is so smart etc...

Tipical Lazio fan ? :confused:

Hmmmm...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
How would I react? Well, since you Lazio fans talk "down" to Parma all the time I guess you can search my posts and find out for yourself... :) Small hint: I don't get happy. ;)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
it would be great fo you guys to get Canavarro but that is not likely. Probably coming from some ENglish site.....GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!

If Canvarro were to sign though for next season it would give Lazio the option of playing a back 3 because he and Nesta could play with anyone even Lothar mathaeus and they would make him look good farless Negro

·
International
6,519 Posts
Verdi, did I say something against Parma ? Never.
Parma is great team and i love the fans (Amoroso, Verdi, Willem Sterk...) but now this time attack back on me . Don't know why...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I don't know what you guys did without me. I put the action, the passion, the confrontation in these forums.:p
Just call me the fire-starter.:;) Of course there is nothing like getting it on with a Lazio fan (good entertainment) but i've decided to lay low for a while and
only post good, positive and constuctive things.:rolleyes:

P.S: if Lazio got Cannavaro they would be INVINCIBLE. We can't let that happen now can we? :cool:

·
International
6,519 Posts
INVINCIBLE ??!??!?!?!?!

or did u mean INCREDIBLE, UNBEATABLE ??

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There's a rumour that Tanzi has cancelled out Cannavaro deal to Lazio. Tanzi seems to be offended with Conceicao and Salas. Then he decided to negotiate with Roma for Nakata :mad:

Venturin to Lazio?? I've heard about this last season, that he is going to wear a sky blue jersey again, but then he just dissapeared :) and i don't really know why??

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Why do so many people generalise Lazio fans as *******s?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts