Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just heard (not yet in the net) that Fiorentina is about to buy Paolino (joint-ownership) and he would play for them until the end of the 2004-05 season. What do you think?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Hmm...not really all that bothered about Canna Jr...he is more then easily replaceable. :)

I want to see where the club stands before I worry about players leaving. :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bresciano said:
...and he needs to play more...

Always I watch '21 I am amazed by Paolo but in maglia Gialloblu- that's different story.
Well it more honourable to play for 1's country...:D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Players like Cannavaro, Barone, Filippini and Rosina could be big players for us in the next few years, and I think it is vital that he stays here from now onwards.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yes, if we are forced to sacrifice players, he is a loyal man, and his hard work could be vital for us.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
True. He's one of the few player who will be kept even if there is no money around just because he is so cheap.

Sicignano

Cardone - Cannavaro - Castellini - Seric

Camara - Donadel - Filippini

Rosina

Grieco - Sorrentino

Do you reckon this team will survive this season?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
All this talk about "with which players could we survive" is very familiar to all Viola fans, and look what happened.., :(

Fact is Parma comes cheap after it's bankrupt, all bedts are eraser and fan base is big enough for some business man to invest his milk money in it.

Anyway I hope best. One big corpse is enough.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Yes, if we are forced to sacrifice players, he is a loyal man, and his hard work could be vital for us.
He's very hard working...I like him, he can mix himself into almost any position...a rarity shame he hasn't come in as useful this season as he was last season, he was a must for the line up last season...

I hope he gets more space in the squad. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The problem with Manu is that he's not creative and attacking enough to play down the left wing (where Bresciano has been quite poor lately) and he's not "organised" enough to play next to Barone in the center. I know "organised" is a poor expression, but its the best I can come up with. What I mean is that he lacks the stability, the firm feet and the vision and passing a pure central midfield lacks. He needs both a play-maker and a pure anchor next to him, while Donadel doesn't.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree on Emanuele. We were speaking about that during the last season- he was so valuable in 4-3-3 but since we switched to 4-4-2 we wanted Bresciano to play.

I agree with Amo but on the other hand I haven't seen Manu on DM so I rather :mute:.

Oh but I can't forget 2 matches against Salzburg. Manu was different. He was able to attack pretty well, I liked him, he seemed to be natural and hard-working winger- he isn't. Serie A is a different story I know but at least we would find him on that possition more consistent than Bresciano. At the moment I would go for Manu.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No disagreements from me here. Bresciano needs a kick up the ass for his form lately. Perhaps Rosina or Junior (with Seric as left back) would be better solutions than Manu though, as he's not creative enough and we desperatly need creativity.

If only we had Mutu... :(

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Oh watch what you say Amo, we can't wish for Adi back, he doesn't have Parma in his heart

:howler:

On a serious note I know exactly what you mean, his versatility would be so useful right about now & he would really add a new dimension to our attack.

Alas it's not to be, but the idea on its own is indeed one that sounds fantastic.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AMOROSO! said:
No disagreements from me here. Bresciano needs a kick up the ass for his form lately. Perhaps Rosina or Junior (with Seric as left back) would be better solutions than Manu though, as he's not creative enough and we desperatly need creativity.

If only we had Mutu... :(
I don't think that Junior will ever play there under Prandelli. Even Carbone playing there is more realistic... Personaly I think it's only about Bresciano vs. Filippini on that possition in Prandelli' mind.

And please don't again that stupidity from Roma game- Nakata on the right, Marchionni on the left.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I would much rather switch Seric to left back, and advance Junior forward to left midfield, as not many players can handle his pace.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fiorentina signed William Viali today from Ancona and they seem to be almost full in that department. But still one player is needed and Paolino is still one of few wanted. We'll see how these talks end.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts