Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tribalfootball.com - May 8, 2002

Parma captain Fabio Cannavaro unofficially said his goodbyes to the Parma fans on Sunday as speculation mounts that he will sign with Juventus in the coming weeks.
Adding fuel to the fires of speculation is reports today out of Italy that the Azzurri defender has been seen house-hunting in Turin, the home city of the newly crowned Italian champions.

Cannavaro apparently has sought the advice of several Juve players as to where he might choose to find suitable accommodation.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
No Doni or Cannavaro for Juve? Tuesday 7 May, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristiano Doni and Fabio Cannavaro will not be joining Juventus according to the Bianconeri transfer guru Luciano Moggi.

The Turin official claims that the two players, heavily linked with the Delle Alpi outfit, will not be signed by the newly crowned champions of Italy.

"Doni doesn’t interest us. We already have Pavel Nedved and we have no intention of doubling up on roles," he told ‘Radio Radio.’

The Atalanta playmaker, who will feature for the Azzurri at the World Cup, had been hotly tipped with a move to Juve but could now end up at Roma.

Moggi went on to claim that Parma stopper Cannavaro isn’t an objective for the club. "We won’t be buying any more defenders," he added. "We will be focusing on Paolo Montero who has virtually missed all of this season with injury."

Moggi continued: "We’ve already signed Davide Baiocco (Perugia), and Bologna duo Matteo Brighi and Salvatore Fresi and we’ll stop there."

The controversial director general also confirmed the futures of Edgar Davids and Alessandro Del Piero.

"Lazio did ask us for Davids but we didn’t want to follow up the negotiations. As for Del Piero, we will keep banking on him and his future here has never been put into doubt."

channel4

·
Registered
404 Posts
I don't want to see Cannavaro in Juventus shirt! I also red that Juve doesn't want to make big changes so I hope Fabio will not go there.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fabio can house hunt in Arkansas if he really wants to, it just isn't any of our business where he chooses to live.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts