1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
24,042 Posts
Is Gamberini the first reserve? he is the only worthy one from what I see.
Reserved from this not being severe of course.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
so the Italians are chickening out one by one from the group of death eh ..

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Zambrotta - Materazzi - Barzagli - Grosso

Something like this then if it's really severe?
I hate Cannavaro as a player and as a man, but this is a big blow for the Italian NT.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Sorry I'd play Panucci central over Materazzi.

Donadoni, it's time to call Nesta and tell him his country needs his services.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Huge boost for team moral before the Euro. :rollani:

If the worst happens, I'm sure Materazzi can step up for the occasion like last time. A partnership with Barzagli should hold up.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
:cry:

We all know tho that if Cannavarro is out for the tournament and Nesta is recalled I automatically get him as an avatar, right.:shades:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Sorry I'd play Panucci central over Materazzi.

Donadoni, it's time to call Nesta and tell him his country needs his services.
What kind of message is that sending to your backups then? That they are just there to fill space on the bench? I think that would be worse of team morale- and honestly it has nothing to do with Matrix, in fact, I could give a shit about Matrix b/c he is one of my least favorite players in Inter right now.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
btw i mean what I said about Panucci if donadoni is going to start him at fullback. if he plays rb he will get massacred by the dutch wingers. see robben did to him in rome this season :eek: !!!

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
i wanted to come here and say Donadoni has to call Nesta now but i saw i am not the 1st. May be he should call Silvio 1st ;)

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
honestly if gamberini gets called up...if he played he would do a great job...but he wont play it just pushes the other guys up the pecking order..which is a shame..cos i think a gamberini chiellini partnership while not v experienced has no real weakpoint..very pacy duo too

1 - 20 of 132 Posts