Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
babelfish translation of calciomanager.it article:
Towards the confirmation to the Parma until 2004
therefore the goodbye of Fabio Cannavaro to the Parma is not discounted. Coming from news from the emiliana society speaks about a decided riavvicinamento between the parts with the ducali disposed to complete the economic sacrifice, also not to make to leave just the captain below cost. Offered the end committees for its cartellino do not come here reputate to the height of its value, for this the Tanzi family are convincing it to remain in gialloblu until 2004.

Let's hope for the best! :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Could maybe be way to try and up his price.
I've stopped taking any information on Cannavaro serious. Everything's either BS or a smokescreen.

We'll see.

Sounds abit strange about his wage though. He's one of the highest payed players in the league and with the economic plan we have keeping a wage like his or even raise it (I don't really understand that part of the story) would be a major contradiction.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I guess we can afford to pay one or two players moore than the others....;)

I really hope Cannavaro stays. With him we got a better defence and a leader to lead the youngsters in defence.

Plz stay Fabio:)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It depends really after 7 years if Fabio wants success he will look towards Juve,Inter or Roma for eg you can understand his reason to wanna leave instead if he wants to stay and be part of nurturing the youngsters well it could get interesting.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Offcourse he wants succes but maybe he can get that with Parma in a 1 or 2 years. But I think that he is not trusting Parma anymoore. After all the bog sellings he don`t have any trust for them. He is afraid that if one or two players have a break trough they will be sold for big money.:depress:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
So true Prof X if Canna stays whats the chances of Di Vaio or Bonera being sold imagine how he would feel,He knows the direction the club is taking but still you'd think theyd like to hang on to their youngsters and let them grow together.
Parma is quite an established club they are'nt exactly a Chievo or Atalanta with due respect to both of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts