Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry but picking Caniggia over Saviola is the craziest thing i've ever heard. I read some recent posts regarding this topic and i'm surprised to say the the least at how many people would prefer Cannigia over Saviola. What does this phenom have to do to prove he's world class and that he deserves a spot. Argentina is making no progress by picking this old fart. Caniggia has already had his chances to win the world cup, he should resign his spot for the next generaton. I think it's totally selfish for whats he's doing. But hey, crackheads are the most selfish people in this world.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
C'mon that was nasty calling him a crackhead, do you know how many games does Saviola have on the NT?, very few, in fact just minutes, he's great, but he doens't have the international experience needed for the WC.

One thing is playing for a club and another one is playing for a NT.

And Bielsa said that he sees Saviola as a CF, and those positions are already taken by Crespo and Batistuta, and there's no way Saviola would bench either one of them..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your basing his performance from only three matches? Give him time and more experience, thats the only way he will flourish. Saviola right now is greater than Caniggia ever was and most likely ever will be.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
By selecting Caniggia, Bielsa is opting for experience. Yes, there are playersuch as Riquelme, Saviola and Solari that everyone believes should be on the squad, but Caniggia ia still a very good player. He will not dissappoint and if all goes to plan he'll be starting against Nigeria. He wil cause plenty of problems for opposing teams on the right wing.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey J. Saviola have you seen Caniggia's ****?,do you know if he's a natural blonde or a dyed blode?

Get over it dude...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sure, he may have experience, but how are you basing your prediction that he's gonna cause problems for opposing defenders at the WC. He may play good in Scotland, and he may get a couple of goals against Ayr United(wow!), but how can you predict that he's gonna be so good in the world cup, and especially against opponents much more difficult than SPL teams. Remember Argentina is probably gonna face a hard team in every single match at the WC unlike some other groups which are easier. Saviola was just voted for best Ibero-American player in La liga, in his first year too, how can you not have him on the team.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Saviola like Riquelme is an amazing player.It's a shame that he's not going to this WC. We'll have to wait for 2006 and 2010 but Caniggia will get the job done.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Definetlty Caniggia will get the job done, Riquelme and Saviola will have their chances in germany 2006...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Caniggia will be there in 2006 as well if Bielsa is still the coach...

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Not really, Caniggia will be a starter against Nigeria...probably Saviola will be in his house watching the game...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I dont think itsthe problem now.

We are out.

not ganna wait for anything. I am sad and fecking depressed, and to say wait till 2006 World Cup is just nonsense.

Footballis over to me. not ganna watch anymore.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
don't let this discourage you man!!
I can't wait to see the next crop and show everyone the new golden generation.
Aimar
Saviola
d'Alessandro
Romagnoli
Cambiasso
Cavenaghi
Coloccini
Burdisso
and so on , and so on.
What a makeover for Futbol Argentino.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The present team has no shortage in talents man, and much talented than the ones you have mentioned, but still with such disappointment and this let-down ......well...forget it...

I am under a great shock at the moment.......

but no football at least for the coming 2 years.....

And the players must make it up for us very soooon

·
Registered
589 Posts
Not really, Caniggia will be a starter against Nigeria...probably Saviola will be in his house watching the game...

I`am sorry but I was right at last...

You didn`t progress and Caniggia I don`t know what to say didn`t play one minute went to the world cup injured and even received a red card when he was on the bench...

An experiencedn 35 year old man myb ass Saviola would never do such a thing and he would have been your topscorer if he would have been selected your loss...

But to be honest I `am sad you are out cause you are one of my favourite team with or without EL CONEJO...

BUt I`am waiting for the next generation without all old losers...

Cheers...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I am going to come out and accuse Caniggia of willfully concealing the extent of his injury which ultimately served no team purpose. Other than denying Saviola a place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts