Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see nobody give their opinon in the first thread so...I want all you to give me recognition if Cangele get his act together in the future, because he is perhaps the more skilled player, playing in Southamerica in the moment...so don't even said you saw him first
:D :D :D :D

PD: if he never reach the level he could, as he is soo unknown, time will vanished my theory, I have made a perfect bet:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Ok, I'll say what I think from what I have seen from Tevez and Cangele....

Tevez:
After his knee injury, the guy didnt score alot but he still has that great touch and skill in the penalty area... last week when Boca played with Bolivar (3-0 for Boca), Tevez was crazy, to say the truth.. I have never seen him playing like this even he went out without scoring, he was running a skill's show in la bombonera passing a player after player, Bolivar players cant stop him and the only way was illegal, I hoped Bianchi didnt replace him but the poor guy had a tough night.
Any way, I really love to see him playing, also o see him dancing after scoring a goal:D:D:D I'll have plenty of Tevez this summer: Athen's, Liberta and I hope Copa America>

Cangele:
IMO, Franco was one of last years Copa Libertadores best players, when he came to the UAE for the WC U20, I told all my friends how good is he but Cangele didnt manage to get his best form during the cup... dont know why. Now, Bianchi dont use alot these days, I only seen him once against Depo Cali and he scored a goal.
Dont know if he's going to shine or not!!!

For these two players and especially Tevez, I really dont like to see them in Europe.. not within 3 years, not to suffer like Riquelme and Saviola.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Batigol, I'm curious, how do you see all Boca's matches? and by the way, yes Tevez was superb, I can't wait till I see him with his pal from younger divisions: Franquito and Nery.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Fangio said:
Batigol, I'm curious, how do you see all Boca's matches?
Well, very simple;)
We have two sport channels (in the region) show's one match from Arg league (Sunday match) and the other channel also show's one match a week from Liberta... usually they put the strongest one from each competitions.. (and thats mean 90% Boca and River matches :D :D ).

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tevez is great, but Riquelme was greater than him till now, on the other hand perhaps Tevez game is more suitable for Europe: he is a striker, he made a lot of goals, but he isn't a pichichi, he is strong as a bull, and fights every ball as if it is the last one...plus he is an excellent dribbler. But in the pure esthetic aspect and technich, he isn't even near Diego or even Roman (though he is in a different role). In fact Cangele is more skillfull...but what makes great Tevez is all that combinations together + GREAT MENTALLITY AND WINNING SPIRIT, he is hungry for glory and that's the closest aspect to Diego.
Reading what I put he doesn't sound that great, but is the comparisson what is wrong, because in fact he is awesome, kind of mini a Ronaldo or Kempes.

·
Registered
395 Posts
As far as a "talent", I think that Aimar, Riquelme, and D'alessandro are all superior to Tevez. But, Tevez will succeed in Europe more than the others becasue he 1) doesn't have the pressure and responsibility of being the creator and 2) is stronger, both physically and MENTALLY than the others.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Tevez is a remarkable entertainer!Watching this kid is a joy.

He is strong, clever, fast as a bullet, fighter, great skills and great dribiller, when he was subed against Bolivar I lost my ineterst in the game!

This is going rock the whole world as soon as he gets the chance to!

Better by miles than Roman, Aimar and D'Allessandro!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Better by miles than Roman, Aimar and D'Allessandro!
They are all great players, also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts