Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sulentic close to signing with NK Zagreb.
by Vic Bianchin, l’eco d’ Italia Columnist.

If Johnny Sulentic had his way, he won’t be going back to the Whitecaps. Sulentic is pretty close to being signed by Croatian first divisions leaders NK Zagreb. He’s been on an extended tryout with the club for almost a month. He was supposed to be back in time for the Caps opener, but cancelled his ticket because NK asked him to wait until their season was over. Sulentic had an impressive 3-goal performance in a first team training match last week.
Johnny Sulentic played for Vancouver Croatia in the local premier league here in Vancouver. While he was on the team Croatia went undefeated. He plays for the Vancouver Whitecaps (A-League) in the summer. He has played for the Whitecaps for 3 seasons now and holds teams all time assist record along with the North American proffesional soccer record for assists in a season which he did in his rookie year.

I wish him luck with his tryout.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
I hope he does well and can make it on NK Zagreb. If he makes it, it shows that NA Croatians are very good players as well. Ante Razov, MLS and had a stint with the US NT, won't be on the World Cup roster though....Good Luck to him at NK Zagreb.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Finally Canadian Croats can catch up to their Australian counterparts, unless they're all like Jure and IVO who like 'ice hockey' :rolleyes: :tongue:

H

·
0 Posts
Good Luck - Johnny Sulentic!

It's nice to see the "Croatian Diaspor" playing nogomet for a Croatian Club Teams in Hrvatska. It won't be easy for Johnny Sulentic, but I wish him all the best!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i call upon JureM or Ero to ban croatian_blood from posting on this forum as she supports Juventus :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Oh man...Placebo, she's a woman, and we need a woman's touch on this board. :D

I think that she will quickly change that Juventus fan status though...;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts