Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October 28, 2011

Christine Sinclair got the tying goal with three minutes left in regulation — and goalkeeper Karina LeBlanc made two key saves in the penalty shootout.

The two veterans of the Canadian women’s national team were the heroes of a gold-medal performance at the Pan Am Games.

Canada beat Brazil 4-3 in penalties to capture the gold medal after the two teams played to a 1-1 draw in regulation. For the fans of the national program, winning Pan Am gold is small consolation after the team imploded at the World Cup in Germany. But, looking forward to Olympic qualifying in 2012 — where Canada misses both the United States and Mexico in the group stage — the Pan Am win is a boost for the team and for new coach John Herdman.

...More

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice Canada Great win

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
whoopee canada actually managed something

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats great for Canada. They managed to win.. I want them to give it at shot at world cup and bring the win...

Oh i forgot try this site it's my own work as photographer : htp://www.samphotography.com/visit brazil2014=?4562

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Samantha. Welcome to Xtratime.

You made a right hash of that URL link, though. :eek:

Here's your nice photography website: http://www.samphotography.com/

But you also managed to link to a Brazil Tourism site that is full of dead links and has no apparent connection to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts