Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ancelotti to Roma and Spalletti or Rijkaard to Milan?

Discuss...

I would like to see Ancelotti at Roma, I think we can win with him what we haven't won with Spalla.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Nah, why would Ancelotti go from a club in crisis to another club in crisis? makes no sense.

·
Registered
46,071 Posts
Nah, why would Ancelotti go from a club in crisis to another club in crisis? makes no sense.
Uh, because they would pay him? Longshot, I know.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Is Spalletti a former ACM player?

He is going to have lesser chance than Rivaldo or Vieri or even Favalli.

Zdenek Zeman is available, Roma should snap him up.

While Bottom-Table team, who are privillaged to play in UEFA cup, should be getting people like Costurcurta :neutral:

·
Registered
46,071 Posts
And Milan don't?
They do right now but the whole reason this issue came up is because they might not want to continue doing so in the near future. As you know.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The team can be in crisis with Spalla but maybe Ancelotti or a new coach can be that one thing that can get everyone in Roma a in a fresh start mode.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Ancelotti will not win anything with us. We have Totti and DDR as stand out players... even Milan have way more than us, but tactically he gets it wrong there.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
According to Galliani , it was a resolvable fitness issue. :neutral:

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Rijkaard will surely end up at AC Milan...either him or Mancini :)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ancelotti will not win anything with us. We have Totti and DDR as stand out players... even Milan have way more than us, but tactically he gets it wrong there.
This does not make sense Deano. First of all you can't know what Ancelotti could win at Roma and the rest... well, are you feeling ok? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts