Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I wished we would, but don't think we will. We've got troubles even with smaller and weaker teams in LaLiga, what to expect against serious rivals in the CL, like Juve and others? :(

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Is raul Bravo a footballer?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes, We can but with the help of some teams...like in order to win the league...valancia must defeat barca...and we must defeat barca and valancia both...but if barca have like 1 or 2 draws then we can do it easily but elsewise...hmmmmmmmmm,,,, and yeah raul bravo is a ball collecter for the team he aint a player YET

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
this year? nah i dont think so.

nothing is impossible but it's quite hard due the situation.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I bet you will all love me answering this question. :D

Like I told you guys during the Winter break, we will win 17/18 out of our last 21 matches and win the league. We've already won 5 in a row, and all we now need is another 12-13 wins from our last 17 games. Beating Barcelona at home in the Bernabeu is obviously included. :D

I am not trying to be funny or over-optimistic, I actually mean this. We will fight Barcelona if that's what it takes. :boxing:

Now then...as for the Champions League...

Anybody can win this competition as the best team on the night will come out on top. It obviously isn't like a domestic league were you have to show your consistency over 38 games, in the CL if you have one bad night then your dreams will be ended. There are a lot of very strong teams in Europe. Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Arsenal (especially after last night), Milan, and, of course, FC Barcelona. If our best players perform to their abilities, including Raul, then yes, I think we have a great chance of winning the European Cup. Also, it might be worth noting that a lot of great sides won't even make the quarter-finals, so the path to the final might be slightly smoother than usual.

Real Madrid
Juventus
Milan
Man Utd
Barcelona
Chelsea
Arsenal
Bayern Munich.

Four of those teams won't even make the QF's...although I am backing Barcelona and Real Madrid to battle past Chelsea and Juventus respectively.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The league looks possible to me, esp after reading El fenomeno's post :pp :D

As for the Champions League, it is more possible for us as its a one-off encounter over two legs, which means a big occasion (depending on the team we face). Real usually rise to the occasion.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Can You ****

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
all we now need is another 12-13 wins from our last 17 games
If Madrid loses 5 more games, turn out the lights.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
If you don't win doesn't neccessarily mean you lose, you know.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Primitivc said:
If you don't win doesn't neccessarily mean you lose, you know.
Yes. I think its called a tie.

Madrid will need to win more than just 12 out 17 games.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
As a possibility Yes of course,Theoretically I think not Barca are to strong they have to manycharactersistics in their favour to drop this one.Real are falling behind in to many areas and conceding far to many leaky goals.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
If we are to overtake Barca it has to happen pretty soon... when they get their injured players(Edmilson, Motta) and if the dif. is still at around 7+ points... it will be a mission impossible. So I am not as optimistic as some of the merengues here... but I still believe in the team, though. About CL... anything can happen there... it is all about day-form in the CL.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
It's not very nice of me to come here and say, "Nah you guys won't win the CL" but I do think that.

Having said that, I am getting increasingly worried about our encounter in three weeks. Our Form has been steadily declining for a while.

·
Registered
70,042 Posts
El Fenómeno.(Tomas Roncero) said:
I bet you will all love me answering this question. :D

Like I told you guys during the Winter break, we will win 17/18 out of our last 21 matches and win the league. We've already won 5 in a row, and all we now need is another 12-13 wins from our last 17 games. Beating Barcelona at home in the Bernabeu is obviously included. :D

I am not trying to be funny or over-optimistic, I actually mean this. We will fight Barcelona if that's what it takes. :boxing:
It´s clear that R.Madrid got good results in La Liga lately. But see how Barça is still a solid leader. That´s our force. R.Madrid is winning and winning...but the difference is not lower than 7 points. What will happen when R.Madrid lose a couple of games? :lick:

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Trying to predict a CL winner is like putting your dick in an electric socket in an abandoned house... you have no idea which one has "the power" in it and you are gambling with your "pride" in both cases :)

It is all down to form on Match-day.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Primitivc said:
Trying to predict a CL winner is like putting your dick in an electric socket in an abandoned house... you have no idea which one has "the power" in it and you are gambling with your "pride" in both cases :)

It is all down to form on Match-day.
Bwahahahahaha

Lection Nr. 1: Don't put your pride in suspicious places! :D

1 - 20 of 148 Posts