Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send WENGER back!!!

Hi Guys!

As you probably know, the French NT is in deep $hit since the WC2002 fiasco. The bad coach, Lemerre, has been fired today...

And I can only think of a good replacement: ARSENE WENGER.

Please, send him back to us.
France needs him! :howler: :D :tongue:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are you trying to be helpful or trying to kill another club?!

Either way, dream on~

Get someone else to clean your $hit! We are in a process of rebuilding and expanding the club. We need him more than you do...

O'Leary is free, why not ask him?!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Sorry, France can't afford him.

:tongue:

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PLEEEEEAAAAASE !!! ;)

Would'nt you like Aymé Jacquet instead??
He is on loan... :D
We can give you a Free Roger Lemerre in bonus :D : Completely useless but perfect for the mess! :angel:

:angel: :angel:
OK?? :nervous:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Dave Bassett is available right now, and in your price range, too. Might wanna make a move for him.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I am really sorry and I understand the current situation of France NT, but unfortunately as a fan of Arsenal FC I should reject your offer to release Mr. Arsene Wenger....

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i was reading an article like a week ago how france didnt want wenger and tiggne (the fulham guy)

but no way would wenger go
MAYBE you have a chance if his going out of contract
but you got ages till that happening

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Arsène will not leave Arsenal until he doesn't win the CL, so I hope this year, Arsenal gets a world class defender and why not Trezeguet as David as stated he wants Arsenal and then, Wenger will be able to win the CL and join us next season!

GO ARSENAL!
ALL OF FRANCE IS BEHIND YOU!!!;):tongue:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i thought the french public hated him after he kept trying to stop france taking the main players to the confederations cup i think it was and that friendly against australia.

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lili said:
i'm sure wenger would love to manage the french squad:)
Wenger said he was interested in the job. As he is still on contract with Arsenal, it is not for Today. But I am 100% sure: he will lead the French squad sooner or later... IT IS SIMPLY HIS FATE!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.