Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And i mean "BOUNCE" as in, bounce back from such a trophy-less season?

The obvious answer would be YES but can we be sure of this?

We need to fix up some things if we are to stop Arsenal next year, and they are:

* STOP being so fukn cocky and go into every match like Arsenal have and just give it your absolute
* Buy a defender or two (BUT quality ones, not old blokes that have only a year or two b4 they die) [no offense to BLANC i believe he did well this season]
* Partner up Ruud every single match with OLE or anyotha striker that we might buy and not leave him up there by himself looking like a sheep! Why waist his scoring ability by not giving him support upfront?
* Do something about VERON, either sell him back to Lazio (where he goes every fukn time he gets injured) OR simply get it in his head that ENGLISH soccer (u know Veron as in Manchester and NOT Lazio) is played at a horrific pace, the speed that players close u down are nothing, and i mean nothing like in Italy where u have the freedom to pass fancy balls, pull out fancy trix, make fools out of players, and have so much time in the midfield where u can measure ur balls to where u like, etc... Maybe u should try Becks' approach BUT which ever one u choose, JUST FIX IT! ;)
[i dont wona be making only VERON a player we need to fix coz other players have been appaling too, BUT we waisted 28.1 million pounds on him and he is playing up to the standards of a 6-10 million pound player, so u must undertsnd where im coming from.

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF RITE NOW AS IM IN A HURRY AND AM JUST TOO PISSED OFF AS ALL I HAVE IN MY MIND IS THE PICTURE OF THAT ARSENAL TEAM HOLDING UP OUR ;) TROPHY!

So i ask u again, can we Bounce?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Of course we can bounce back as long as we sort out our defence....i am sure we will bounce back next season.....The EPL trophy, here we come to rescue you from the gooners.....you belong to us....:D

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
It will be a long summer though. The WC makes for some entertainment at least, but still... have to wait a months before the new season starts = chance to redeem ourselves.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Next season I expect Manchester United to bounce back and win a trophy. Which trophy it will be is the question.....

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I think all that is needed is a world class defender to pair up with Brown and a striker because it doesn't seem to me that there is enough predictability up front and also the players should stop being so cocky and get back the hunger they've had the years previous. I think that this season has brought them crashing back down to earth. All that is needed from Veron is for him to play in the middle like he was in the beginning of the season that inspired the comeback of the premiership era against Tottenham.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Fergie's top priority will be fixing the defense. Irwin and P. Neville are probably goners in the off-season. Cannavaro is out of the question as well as Nesta. Perhaps we can lure Thuram, which by giving him a central role will allow Gaz to return to his more accustomed left back position.

We'll also need a more able backup for Barthez, who I think will stay on at United. Don't know who this will be but who care, just someone who can take it to the Frenchman and step in for him when injured or not playing well. I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable with Roy Carroll between the pipes.

The midfield will see some changes. I think we'll improve the midfield from a bench standpoint as at time we were unable to find suitable backups for Beckham or Giggs when they were either injured or played out of position. Veron's a question mark, he does cost a lot, but he's got to start showing his worth. Whether that's in the transfer market or leading United to some trophies next season is a question I can't answer.

Ruud does need a partner up front. Fergie needs to commit himself on whether he will play Ole as a starter or whether he still considers the man a super-sub. We need another striker even if just to fill the place left by Yorke.

Plenty of changes will come but we need to start strongly next season. Can we BOUNCE? I think so but we need to send an emphatic signal to the Premiership next season that Man United is back and stronger than ever!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Partner up Ruud every single match with OLE or anyotha striker that we might buy and not leave him up there by himself looking like a sheep!
Which, for a man with a horses head, is a pretty neat trick!:D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rocky Starr said:

Which, for a man with a horses head, is a pretty neat trick!:D
:D So very true!

But what a beautiful head it is! ;) hehehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts