Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Well if you look at Villareal's record at home against Italian opposition, their is reason to be optimistic. Admittedly, none of that opposition was quite as good as Inter but they feel very confident in their stadium. I feel like their stadium is one of those that takes a couple of matches to actually feel comfortable in. I could see Inter struggling in this match. Villareal is no push over and deserve to be respected if for their home field advantage if for nothing else.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Feels like a 60-40 in Inters favour. Villareals defense looked very shaky though in the first tie. If they are to go thru they cannot concede any goals.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
the answer is yes..

that riquelme free kick that hit the post should have been the equalizer in the first place...that shot almost broke the post hahah

i predict a 1-0 villareal provided their backline will be solid and not give out stupid goals like in the away fixture

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Valdrin said:
Anything is possible I guess but I'm for Inter in this one.

I'd like Inter to lose though, would be neat to se my friends expression when they get kicked out :)
Dude, you're pretty evil. :D

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
barracuda said:
Feels like a 60-40 in Inters favour. Villareals defense looked very shaky though in the first tie. If they are to go thru they cannot concede any goals.
That's because they had some important defensive players missing through injury and suspension (Alessio Tacchinardi, Josico and Rodolfo Arruabarrena) and Sorin was just returning from a month out, so of course they were going to be stretched.

It will be different tonight, of course Villarreal can do it, they have the best playmaker in the World.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts