Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that remains the $64,000 question with certainly an unknown answer.No other side in the Premier league apart from the Gunners have lost a game.Until now Arsenal have been superb and can make history I believe if come May the side from London remain Unbeaten.
Can they do it what do you think?I think it will be hard it's a feat in itself and to go through without a defeat will be senational,But due for a defeat is that true?Sorry I don't think they'll do it.:)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Now they're certain to lose the next game! :) Jou jinxed your team.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Now they're certain to lose the next game! Jou jinxed your team
if you believed in jinx's then i made this topic before the villa vs arsenal game, do i need to remind you the score? 0-2 to the arse. so jinx's are just plain bullsht. believe what you want.

season unbeaten is a possibility. thats all i am goign to say. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Swift I did'nt know you made this Topic before:) ,Everything is possible we'll see.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Thats not important ... The only thing that matters is the premiership .. and hopefully we can do well in CPL

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Err, thats a tricky question...

but if we keep on playing like this and the lady luck still is on our side than believe me we are on for it. Arsenal has been incredible this season. How many of us had noticed the effect of the suspensions after the Old Trafford trauma. Wenger shuffling and catering of the situation was so perfect that we smoothly went through it. So i very strongly believe that if we keep on performing on the pitch like this than we will not only remain unbeaten but would win the league.

BUT (and thats a big BUT) .. we have to see how we stand up to a defeat. We did brilliantly in case of Champions League but in Premiership its a different story. After the Everton draw, Wenger pointed out that the previous loss at Goodison Park was still on the heads of the players. That really bugged me out. It means the loss of the Premiership after leading by staggering nine points would still be hovering around the dressing room. And we have to keep our fingers crossed that how our players actualy cope with a defeat in a premiership match with the ghost of last season still hovering around them.

Similarly, the signing of Reyes can also effect our unbeaten run. To settle him in the game plan, Wenger might be forced to go for some experiments. And experiments can fail too. There is a chance that Reyes may not be helpful this season to us. It has always been very difficult to settle players in the squad who are bought in summer. But thats a very pessimistic view.

Lets see where the road ends. We all are behind Arsenal FC.

nEEbz

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Sorry Schumy
it's not a personal matter

But Please Wakky or Bastin colse such a Topics
and please also Delete any other ones in futture

we are satiated of this issue

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Gooner4life said:
Sure. But only in the future. I want to see how this one pans out.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Leugue: Yes. If 0 out of 19 teams have beaten you so far, then why not?
FA Cup: Certainly. Arsenal just have that thing that makes them unbeatable.
CL: You have lost already, and will lose again. Arsenal just don't know how to play the big European teams, not that they can't. I think the players get a little too nervous. As you saw in the 5-1 v Inter, when they find a way to play, its all easy.

It would be such a shame to finish unbeaten and have Manchester win the league. :tongue:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Gooner4life said:
Sorry Schumy
it's not a personal matter

we are satiated of this issue

Now thats typical gooner-attitude ..

"Hey come on close this topic off, people think we can go unbeaten NOW ............. we have believed it ALWAYS"

nEEbz

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No Probs Goons;) ,I understand by all means it's an iffy subject I guess.I remember when Milan went through unbeaten around 10 years ago boy that was edge of your seat stuff.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
now

we got beaten again

so the total recored is 5 defeats

Charity shield Vs manutd
UCL Vs Inter and Dynamo
Carling Cup Vs M'boro !st and second leg

so what is point in this topic

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gooner4life said:
now

we got beaten again

so the total recored is 5 defeats

Charity shield Vs manutd
UCL Vs Inter and Dynamo
Carling Cup Vs M'boro !st and second leg

so what is point in this topic
The Topic is about the Premier league,You're an arsenal fan are'nt you?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Of course I know it's about EPL well
but I need to close this topic
cause there is no team in the world can go unbeaten
maybe team from the Heaven will do
but not from earth
and as we have beaten before
we could be beaten again
the Final result is the most important
All's well that ends well