Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that the English coach says he will send Beckham home if they conclude that he will not able to play in the first two games.
Does that mean he can still replace Beckham as late as next Thursday?

Are Italy's alternates still in readiness and on call?

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Yep coaches have until Thursday May 30, the day before the tournament, to make any changes to the squad if any injuries occur etc.

I guess Fiore and Ambrosini etc. would still be on standby.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Di who?

only one man to replace pippo

ROBERTO BAGGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COme on trap this is your last call, perhaps faith is giving u a nudge saying, "take the lad, and u'll see what happens"

BAGGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Lav

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I read on Calciomercato that Ambrosini will replace Inzaghi if he's injured, well Ambro should have been in the team from the begining instead of Di Livio or Gattuso but now when one of our forwards might be out of the cup he's in? Why not Di Vaio or Baggio? how many freaking midfielders do we need...

One positive thing about this, even trough i hope Inzaghi won't be injured is that Montella probably will be a starter. But i have a feeling Pippo will be fantastic this cup and Montella too as a supersub! However just don't play DP okey?

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
Di Vaio is officially listed as a "reserve" and will replace Inzaghi if needed. Baggio does not figure in the reserves list. Good thing, last thing we need is another wreck of a man waiting for his kneecaps to pop open...

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I read that Calciomercato rumor too...:happy: I must say that i have nothing against Pippo, i think he is great striker, but IF Ambro will replace him, then i must hope that he (Pippo) is injured.
And if we Pippo is injured, then i want our midfield/strikers line-up look like this:

Code:
Zambrotta    Di Biagio    Ambrosini     Coco

Totti

Montella
                         Vieri
Forza Ambro!!!! We need you!!! :drool:

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
If Inzaghi gets sent home and Di Vaio replaces him....what happens if another striker gets injured? Does that mean that Trap would call Baggio?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts