Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
823 Posts
Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do about which ads appear on the site. It's pretty random which ads show up, so if you don't like the one that is showing, you might be able to just refresh your page and perhaps it will cycle to the next ad. Like Ed mentioned above, we have sponsored ads as well as Adsense ads. The "Love has no labels" ad is a sponsored ad, so there is not much that we can do to remove or change it.

Hope that helps to clarify.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
32,273 Posts
The ads are generic, based on your browsing history. If you want 18+ girls to show up you should browse sites that such girls visit.

Or better yet, sites that upload photo and video material "18+"

·
Administrator
823 Posts
Can admin provide us such sites so we dont have to deal with these underage girls anymore.
The Adsense ads are the ones that are influenced by your browsing history. The sponsored ads (like the Love has no labels ad with the 2 little girls) are paid ads and cannot be changed. So basically, searching 18+ ads will not necessarily affect that ad at all.

Erik

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
The Adsense ads are the ones that are influenced by your browsing history. The sponsored ads (like the Love has no labels ad with the 2 little girls) are paid ads and cannot be changed. So basically, searching 18+ ads will not necessarily affect that ad at all.

Erik
I have fries ad now.

·
Administrator
823 Posts
LOL! As funny as that ad is, something tells me that that probably wouldn't fly with the management! :D

Erik

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
LOL! As funny as that ad is, something tells me that that probably wouldn't fly with the management! :D

Erik
What matters more, the users or management?

Otherwise you well soon only have management posting here.

The people have talked.

·
Administrator
823 Posts
You can also report the ad. There is a little button in the corner of the ad that lets you report why you dont want to see it here. It will take note on what ads the network shows you. Its not directly controlled by us.
-Philip

·
Registered
46,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I will take noice, thank you. Not that appreciation from a self-confessed paedo is a merit badge.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts