Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@admin or some other VS member

Every time I open a page of Xtratime I have this banner

Ok, I do not give a **** about the message, whatever it means (diversity, prejudice, bias bla bla bla) is acceptable. The problem is that if two children appear every time I open a page it becomes sort of NSWF. I understand that we are not talking about naked children, but the people who see it might think: "Children? What the **** is he reading on the internet?". So please do something about it: put back the two 18+ women or 18+ men or whomever you like for the "love has no labels" adv (possibly not two transgenders but it's better than children anyway). Try to take care that people who are 18+ appear in those banners so that it looks like an adv in favor of diversity and not in favor of paedophilia.
Thank you!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I am seeing a different ad from Toni, and for some reasons the ad didn't go down too well with my boss

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
The ads are generic, based on your browsing history. If you want 18+ girls to show up you should browse sites that such girls visit.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
I see the same ad as Toni.

·
Administrator
715 Posts
Hey there,

Note that we have sponsor ads which are paid for by vendors and sponsors on the forum, which are usually related to your interests on the forum.

And then we have AdSense ads which are based on your own browser cookies, searches, and general interest. Browsers use meta-tagging to direct what they think are ads that you're interested in.
Which of course, is not always accurate but also based on your own internet activities words entered into search bars and posts.

Ed

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Hey there,

Note that we have sponsor ads which are paid for by vendors and sponsors on the forum, which are usually related to your interests on the forum.

And then we have AdSense ads which are based on your own browser cookies, searches, and general interest. Browsers use meta-tagging to direct what they think are ads that you're interested in.
Which of course, is not always accurate but also based on your own internet activities words entered into search bars and posts.

Ed
Try to get new sponsors 18+ so people like Toni dont get in trouble.

Quick google search gave me this result:

This can also help younger users or potential teenager who only just discovered the place to stay responsible.

·
Registered
41,605 Posts
Try to get new sponsors 18+ so people like Toni dont get in trouble.

Quick google search gave me this result:

This can also help younger users or potential teenager who only just discovered the place to stay responsible.
lol xtratime with dots :howler:

This should be the forum banner.

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Guys and Admin i have currently KIA add on my front page here. Ive never had a KIA. I never browsed KIA websites. Are u guys sponsored by KIA. Why is it recommending me to buy KIA?

I browse on my personal phone right now so its not like its public desktop work computer which Toni coworker might be a secret child molester.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
A Kia is a very affordable and efficient automobile. You should definitely consider buying one.

·
Administrator
25,329 Posts
so now we know boyo sells cars and more specifically KIA s:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts