Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Your account was indeed hacked, I'm sure the management will help you out, try to send some of CM or Admins e-mail or private message.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
I have already PMed CdM.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
We sure its CdM and not AI Melo? :D

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Well, the IP matches CdM's recent pre-hack posts.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Well here is one way to find out...CdM, what was your user name on the now defunct World Football Board?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Well here is one way to find out...CdM, what was your user name on the now defunct World Football Board?
dude it could've been a few of them. 66, severus, beleafer

but it doesn't matter because i'm back.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
dude it could've been a few of them. 66, severus, beleafer

but it doesn't matter because i'm back.
Yes, its CdM. Glad to have you back bro...now go praise Roma in the forum and show respect please. :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Yes, its CdM. Glad to have you back bro...now go praise Roma in the forum and show respect please. :D

dude i was trying to get on yesterday to give you lot i complimenti but i got screwed. i don't think someone hacked into my account because it said under my name i was banned. how can i ban myself?

anyway, i just want to congratulate you for that impressive performance. after real tied it i definitely thought i was re-living inter-roma all over again. but this time you guys demonstrated the intangible quality of shutting 'er down and did it with class. kudos to the whole team even frank! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
dude i was trying to get on yesterday to give you lot i complimenti but i got screwed. i don't think someone hacked into my account because it said under my name i was banned. how can i ban myself?

anyway, i just want to congratulate you for that impressive performance. after real tied it i definitely thought i was re-living inter-roma all over again. but this time you guys demonstrated the intangible quality of shutting 'er down and did it with class. kudos to the whole team even frank! :thumbsup:
Thank you sir...compliments from you make the win over Real Madrid even more satisfying!! :smileani:

Regarding your banning...AI Melo hacked your account and posted in this forum under your name, bragging about what he can do, and bashing Anomander Rake. That is why your s/n was banned.....but thats the past and glad to have you back bro! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
can someone shed some light on.... where the hell Zapata has got to? It seems he's been injured for ages now.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Thank you sir...compliments from you make the win over Real Madrid even more satisfying!! :smileani:

Regarding your banning...AI Melo hacked your account and posted in this forum under your name, bragging about what he can do, and bashing Anomander Rake. That is why your s/n was banned.....but thats the past and glad to have you back bro! :thumbsup:

ahh i feel so violated. figures, only a romanista can be capable of such a wretched action.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts