Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not being a very computer litarate person, could someone explain to me how I get one of those flashing logo's of Arsenal players?, preferably the Paddy Vieira one.

Cheers for any help.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Nice little reunion we're having here. Good question, JLE. How do you get them?

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, welcome everyone to Xtratime! To get a custom avatar you must have over 100 posts. If you're nice than I might make you one like everyone else has here (as long as no one else has that player anyway) :)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Hey, Chris.. check my post in the Technical forum in your avatar thread and check your PM's too! ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
this flashing logo is called an avatar ;) and u can change yours by a custom one if u get more than 100 posts ...
these avatars are made as an animated GIF file extension .

there was a person here in this forum who suggested that posters from the arsenal forum can choose a player so that an avatar master creator ;) ( CHRIS ) would make the avatar for the one who reserves the player 1st ..

so sorry JLE & PIRES7 as paddy's and pires's avatars are already out ... i was also frustrated when bergy's avatar was also out ..

choose another player and maybe CHRIS can do it , but he is taking a one month rest now from creating avatars :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do avatars have to be done in terms of players, or can we have great goals? For example, would I be treading on someone's toes if I put up a .gif made from a few .jpgs of Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle?

If so, I reserve the 2nd goal against the Scousers in 1989 for my avatar!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you have to choose players, can I have first refusal on Lauren please???

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm sure Chris will be happy to sort you out with avatars. Also, it wont take long to get to 100 posts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Again JLE thanks for pointing this out!is alot better than ITV,il probabley still go in there every now and then just to see whats changed!As for the faces.I had Sol Campbell but now i havent!Abit wiered

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
yea
chris is a awesome dude for making the cool avaters

i got henry
do da do da
i got henry
oh a do da day
;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well, I've been here all of five minutes from the ITV pages on JLE's recommendation. I'm probably around the tenth person to do so....that's why the boy JLE deserves his Lauren avatar.....purely as a 'Good Work Fella' for getting so many of us to get our asses over here.

Having said that (time to be a bit cheeky)....I'd like first shout on a certain Mr. Adams as mine....when the time comes.

Cheers,

BB

Look at me, look at me you tubby *****

·
Registered
918 Posts
Brodie Bruce said:

Having said that (time to be a bit cheeky)....I'd like first shout on a certain Mr. Adams as mine....when the time comes.

ADAMS avatar is already out also for WAKKY ( the forum manager ) , the forum manager deserves to be the captain :D

players still not out as avatars :

seaman, parlour, kanu, edu, cole, dixon, luzhny, stepanovs, inamoto, wiltord, jeffers, wright, taylor & keown .

·
Registered
84 Posts
Okay...worth a try......my next shot is to go for either Ian Wright (I know it's not the wright you meant, but still worth a go!) or Charlie Dimmock....I mean Romford Ray Parlour!

·
Registered
547 Posts
This thread is hilarious!!! Hahahah! I was wondering when some of you disasters might turn up on this site!!

Sick of PMT eh??

This board is much better and the posters tend not to indulge in the childish bollocks that was so annoyingly prevalent in the ITV forum.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts