Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened ??? It was 1-0 Befica winning, and 1-0 Sporting losing, I went for 40 mins, came back, refreshed my browser on Livescore, a shock. What the **** happened in those minutes ???

Can someone please explain ??

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, its not fair...

Anyways we are giving you youngsters another last chance in the CL to prove yourself, if you get eaten up and thrashed 4-0s and 5-0s(as usual hehe) then we will have to regain our position ..

So, summary, its all under control... Even if Benfica loses its still their wish to do so.. Hard luck hard luck... ;)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
What in God's name are you people talking about?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I like Sabry's style.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys can we nominate this topic as the most ****ed up one on XTRATIME ?? I think we will win easily, non of the posts are related to the others... Congrats Razor, you got yourself an award ;)

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Razor got an award from who now?

:)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is this one of them posts ? Or you really cant get it ?
I think if its one of them posts then I got to tell you that you are in no position of doing it, because it takes lots of time.. Otherwise we can deal with this in another manner, here are the choices, you choose and tell me, 1. Forget it 2. Lets do it 3. Maybe.. If its the first one then okay but how can we forget it ? Its so important for us you know, I mean he obviously didnt allow you to do that for free right ?? So first option is canceled. for option 2 then I really dont have time however I can suggest people who can help you do it, its gonna take lots of time but huh, who cares as long as we get it done and IN TIME, if they catch us it will be no use... Understand IN TIME... For option three then depends, if the other guy passes by and gives us the stuff I will be more than happy to assist you if not then again forget it.. I dont have time.. I hope you got the message and can answer as soon as possible, I really dont have time and have to head west before they come...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts